Fun game to play regarding 'hugs'

coconutatthebeach
on 9/17/13 4:41 pm, edited 9/18/13 11:45 pm

Hugs are important to our emotional well being ......... hugs make us feel good about ourselves ....... sometimes we lose sight of where to get and give them ........ So......... I start this fun thread asking ...

To whom do you give or from whom do you get 'hugs'?

Answer: 1) my sons

2) the residents at the nursing home where I do volunteer work. 

How about you?                                                            

JudyAz
on 9/17/13 9:38 pm - FL

Pretty much just the hubby. Kids off to college, but too "old" for that stuff anyway...lol     My Dad is in Assisted Living, so yes, lots of hugs there when I visit. Good for you for volunteering there. You are my hero!

pineview01
on 9/18/13 2:15 pm, edited 9/18/13 2:15 pm - Davison, MI

My grandkids.  I have to bribe the 11 year old grandson kiss  My DD that just headed back to TN which I only get to see seldom.  Of course my wonderful DH every night for sure.  I used to be a big hugger before every touch put you at risk of a lawsuit.  Sure miss those days.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active