I'm proud of myself because ....

coconutatthebeach
on 10/1/13 2:11 pm

I'm proud of myself because today  ....                           

1) I didn't eat any junk food.

2) I tried different out kinds of fish and different ways of cooking each and

to my surprise actually liked each one.

(I'm not much of a fish eater generally)

So I'm giving myself a big hug.

Mell
on 10/2/13 1:02 am

Awesome thanks for the reminder!

I am proud of myself because today...

1. I am still drinking my coffee black

2. I brought my lunch and NOTHING else including no change for the vending machine!

3. I am tracking my nutrition on Fitness Pal

I say we start a daily tread!!!

Mell
Start weight: 320
At surgery:  300
Current:      185
Goal:           175

coconutatthebeach
on 10/4/13 8:46 am
krinannie
on 10/2/13 1:29 am - Vegas, BABY! And in a smaller Human Suit, NV

Iam proud of myself because I got rid of that worthless band and it didn't result in a sudden feeding frenzy like everyone fears. The habits learned can be learned without a band. I am proud of myself because I am no longer in peril of aspiration nightly, barfing daily and having no energy or good nutrition.  

Mell
on 10/2/13 4:54 am

I am glad you feel better!! Good luck!

Mell
Start weight: 320
At surgery:  300
Current:      185
Goal:           175

pineview01
on 10/5/13 12:38 pm, edited 10/5/13 12:38 pm - Davison, MI
On October 2, 2013 at 8:29 AM Pacific Time, krinannie wrote:

Iam proud of myself because I got rid of that worthless band and it didn't result in a sudden feeding frenzy like everyone fears. The habits learned can be learned without a band. I am proud of myself because I am no longer in peril of aspiration nightly, barfing daily and having no energy or good nutrition.

Same here even if I was only able not to end in a feeding frenzy for the first 3 months.

I am proud that I took on my insurance when I was told, even by the surgery center, I couldn't have a 2nd surgery.

I am proud I did back out of the sleeve surgery and listen to myself when I tried convincing myself I would fail at the vsg because of what I went thru with the band.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Member Services
on 10/4/13 11:16 am - Irvine, CA

angry

Most Active