No drinking

rebkat
on 10/14/13 11:43 pm - KY

I have lost 4 pounds in 2 days.  I quit drinking during meals and right after meals.  I hope I continue to lose!!!

Surgery Date 10-9-07  318.3lbs.

JudyAz
on 10/14/13 11:46 pm - FL

Its so great to see that scale move down...congrats!  I don't drink after meals for the last six year...if only I could stay away from carbs...I try every day to keep them out of my eating plan....not always successful...but still try every single day.   Keep up the good work.!!

pineview01
on 10/14/13 11:56 pm - Davison, MI

Yep, that darn Carb monster!  All we can do is just start out every day committed to fighting him.  Of course it has to be a he kiss  If I win I lose.  

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/13 11:53 pm

very nice. please, know the doctors or pro dont recommend losing more than 3-5 pounds per week maximum.

i dunno the reason exactly but i know that it isn't healthy. keep going! please add me as ur friend i like motivated ppl

(deactivated member)
on 10/15/13 7:12 pm

hey Kat, nicely done.

There are many things we need to follow. If u keep losing weight like 5 pounds a month, then blessed

you have been through the Lord who let good things happen.

I can't wait to keep in touch with u and Vivian. You two are my motivation and suppor. there's thats a good feling.

Warm hugs

RIght on!

NanaB .
on 10/15/13 11:50 pm

Congrats!! I lost over 130 doing the same thing, some argue that it does not matter, but it depends if I am in the green zone or not, I am currently at my sweet spot, and I can drink and eat at the same time and I can still be satiated for hours.

(deactivated member)
on 10/16/13 7:50 am

excellent point. when ur at the green zone u can drink well zip sip a little bit of water when the food is dry.

or when its too dry like chicken or pork.. u are allowed cos it's too dry.

dont forget to remind urself to stop drinking while eating and 30 / 30 rule stop before and after.

Most Active