contacting a member

coconutatthebeach
on 10/31/13 7:53 am, edited 10/31/13 7:53 am

Received a message from a member but when I try to find the member, the person is listed as not being a member of the board or it comes back as 'no results'. So.......

Happy Halloween everybody !!!!!

Hislady
on 10/31/13 1:03 pm - Vancouver, WA

Are you sure it is from a member or is it some type of spam? We get those fairly often. If you know it is a member, like someone you have seen post before it may be that their information is listed as private in which case all you can do is post a request for them to add you to their friends list so you can see them.

Bette B.
on 10/31/13 10:43 pm

You can go to the COMMUNITY pull down menu at the top of the page and do a member search.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

coconutatthebeach
on 11/1/13 12:52 pm, edited 11/2/13 3:17 am

Went to Community, put the members username in, and hit search. ........ Came back as......

No Members Found

So............maybe it was spam........maybe it was hacking..........don't know............oh well.....

Happy Thanksgiving

Member Services
on 11/3/13 1:06 am - Irvine, CA

Hi coconutatthebeach,

Email us the name and we will see if it's a member or not. Sounds like a spam account that has been removed. When you view the email in your PM inbox does it say deactivated member?  If not, send us the user name and we will research for you  You can reach us at [email protected]

Regards,

Member Services Team

Most Active