Lisa report

Hislady
on 12/2/13 7:33 am - Vancouver, WA

Lisa's friend Tamara ran in a marathon before visiting Lisa and showed her the medal she'd gotten. Lisa grabbed it, held on for awhile and then said wow! Tamara told her she'd dedicated her run to Lisa and she got a big smile. Then our sneaky little Lisa tried to get Tamara to get the scissors and cut her hands free from the restraints they have on her. Tamara told her she'd be arrested if she tried that and Lisa just rolled her eyes! She gets so frustrated not being able to move around the way she wants to, but I'm sure that's one of the first things they will fix when they can. So she is still in good spirits and getting sassier every day!

Kate -True Brit
on 12/2/13 5:03 pm - UK

Oh this is so good.  But saying that really brings it home how really bad poor Lisa has been.

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

Karen R.
on 12/3/13 4:21 am - Peoria, AZ

That is such good news. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for Lisa. I know the docs know best but I'm praying she can at least have her hands free soon. Thanks for the updates. I come here at least once a day to see if there is any news.

Karen

cheyenne000
on 12/3/13 12:00 pm
VSG on 03/25/16

Thank you Hislady for the update. My heart goes out to Lisa, it has to be frustrating to be tied. But so glad to hear she has had improvements in such a  short time. I will continue to pray she gets stronger every day.

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

Most Active