Help me please!!!! Slip

pixiecring
on 12/3/13 11:05 am

How do you know if you have a slip or a twist can you tell?

Nic M
on 12/3/13 11:44 am

You should try to get a fluoroscopy X ray as soon as possible to confirm whether your band is positioned properly.  What's leading you to think that you have a slip? Are you experiencing pain or other symptoms?  Unable to eat solid food?

pixiecring
on 12/3/13 11:54 am

Having no problems but have had diarrah for over a month and my tummy is sometimes hard. Well I googled lap band and these symptoms and found another lady who band had twisted but she was vomiting and had pain in her side and diarrah but still I'm a bit worried. The other problem is I have been trying to get in with a new doctor do to the fact my left town. Last time I saw a doctor was fen of this year. Everything was good and I only have 3cc in my band but I'm just a bit scared I would like to know do you vomit with a slip or a twist what cause these to happen? I feel ok beside the diarrah. 

Kate -True Brit
on 12/3/13 7:31 pm - UK

Hard to see how  band could cause diarrhoea.  This is much more likely to be non-band related and it has lasted for a month it needs checking out a.s.a.p..  Have you changed your diet?

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

Hislady
on 12/3/13 1:27 pm - Vancouver, WA

It 's probably not even band related, try seeing your primary care doc for starters you may just need some imodium. Lots of things cause bowel issues.

Most Active