Post 7/4 Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 7/7/19 6:43 am

See the source image

Last week: 187.8

This week: 188.2

That damn 1/16th slice from a personal sized cheese cake sampler!

Walking was a bit out of whack this week. I don't like doing it when when The Honey is home because of the noise. Not so much from the treadmill but from me talking back to the TV! Did walk it Friday and she knew the grunting while Judge Judy was on, the Respondent (Defendant) denied owning the dogs that chewed up on a smaller dog despite video, was me stifling my commentary!

Getting hot in TX! Sweated profoundly and profuesly yesterday doing yard. Brother wanted us to sit out and watch the amateur fireworks after supper. Sorry, bro but I've sweated enough today.

Speaking of sweating - PSA for the week - Hydrate! Hydrate! HYDRATE!

Holiday is over. Back to work.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

(deactivated member)
on 7/7/19 11:04 am

It's been hot as hell and humid in the NY area all week. I guess it's par for the course in July.

Exercise has been great; sore muscles even more so. My weight is down about 5lbs from prior normal but it's becoming a pattern ... every winter sees a gain of 5 to 8lbs; then drops during the Summer. I get exercise all year now so I think it's more due to the types of food in season during the Summer - a lot more fruits and vegetables.

I read earlier today about an older Bill Gates assessing life each year by asking 3 questions - 1) How's your family?, 2) How are your friends and relationships?, 3) Are you challenging yourself to learn new things?

I agree with all and added 1 for this men's obesity forum 4) How's your health middle aged fatso?

Gladly I can answer it's way better than pre wls five years ago so I feel good about the effort.

Happy post fourth Sunday to all!

DonRobbie
on 7/7/19 2:08 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 212.8

This week 212.8

Seem to be stalled again. Was under 210 (208.6) Tuesday. Used to be I held steady during the week and dropped during the weekend, now that pattern isn't holding. I seem to now be bouncing around in a range for several weeks then drop for a week or two then repeat the cycle.

(deactivated member)
on 7/7/19 2:19 pm

Yeah, it's a straight line down the first 6 months or so, then a lot more zig zag but still trends down eventually.

Greateight
on 7/8/19 6:01 am
RNY on 08/29/18

As usual it rained in Illinois as soon as the fourth approached. Then I went to a wedding in upstate NY - and it rained there on Saturday. Did get 18 holes in before the downpour started. As soon as it was time to go back home and to work the weather was beautiful yesterday and today. Probably raining again by the weekend.

I've been trying to refinish the doors leading to our screen porch. 70 years of paint one layer at a time. Coat, scrape, sand, repeat. And then it starts raining and I have to stop working and bring everything inside.

Not a bad week weight wise for being away.

CW 207.8

LW207.2

Have a great week, guys.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 29 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 29 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 65 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 88 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 98 views