Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 8/18/19 7:30 am, edited 8/18/19 7:32 am

Image result for doctor scale

Last Week: 187.6

This Week: 186.8

Staying in the zone but still like to see lower numbers. Lower numbers on the scales but larger numbers on my pay checks and in the bank! Will admit to being a slug yesterday but need to step it up today around the crib. Among the projects, after it is empty, fixing the shelf/dowling clothes rack in Honey's closet. It fell this morning. Happened to X2 also. Too many clothes! See large load to Good Will next weekend when they are open.

Hot and dry in TX. Started running sprinklers this morning. Technically it is a "manual" system but I call it an "idiot" system. Because it is not on timers it has to be manually turned on and off by some idiot. Since it runs off of a well can only run for so long.

Off my seat and on my feet!

Have a Great Week, Guys!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 8/18/19 8:45 am
VSG on 11/28/16

212.6 Last Week
210.1 Today

Decent week for me. Nearing my goal of under 210. Not a lot of yardwork as nothing has really grown but a few weeds in the lawn. Some good pool time this weekend. Mid to upper 80's today. Have some good steaks to put on the grill. Need to start scraping and touching up the outside of the house. That is outdoor work that sucks. :-)

Good week to all

-bob

billmacc7
on 8/18/19 9:16 am - MA

Fellas,

Thanks for the posts, they are helpful!Following are my numbers:

Highest-350

Lowest-200

Last Week-236

This Week-234

Goal-215

Always happy to see number on scale go down:)

Enjoying last bit of summer before going back to teach next week!

Yours in Weight Loss Journey,

Bill Mac

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

DonRobbie
on 8/18/19 12:43 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 200.0

This week 198.8

Did absofreakinglutely nothing this weekend aside from the essential chores (laundry and grocery shopping). Stormed pretty good yesterday so that put the kibosh on hitting the trail. I was a good little DSer yesterday and kept my meal high protein, high fat, and low carb. I did have a Muscle Milk Greek Yogurt Protein smoothie, but I noticed after I drank it that it was a month out of date so I'm sure the carbs didn't count

Pretty much every week I'm convinced I've hit the bottom and on my way back up. I've lost a decent number of pounds (30+) several times before and always gained it all back with some disreputable 'friends' they found while on vacation. I was sure this week I was going to be 205. Here's to happy surprises.

(deactivated member)
on 8/19/19 8:02 pm

A stable week for me, although they generally are. I don't care about gaining or losing anymore so I focus on nutrition and exercise. One my trouble spots years ago was overeating and not exercising enough. Now I still overeat but I've been really good with the exercise. The wls handles the overeating but I have side effects like gas and bloating when I deviate too much from the plan.

My greatest NSV this year has been doing pushups. I hadn't done them in many years, and after working out the past few years, I finally decided to start doing pushups every morning. Surprisingly I can do them now that the weight is off and I'm working the program on exercise. It's a really good feeling to be able to do them, as well as to run and bike. After getting MO and losing that ability for so many years, I hope never to let it go again.

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 28 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 28 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 64 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 86 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 96 views