Sunday Weigh-In

Willie H.
on 10/20/19 9:35 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Last week: 246.5

This week: 245.3

Lowest I've been since 1997! I usually weigh in with clothes and footwear on. Was really sick last week. One night after an episode, with just my jammies on and no footwear I weighed myself and scale actually showed "238"! (posted it in General Forum "One Glorious Moment") I know only temporary, due to sickness and no footwear but it gave me hope and let me know the potential I have. Just felt good to see the "230's"! On a bad note, my Yankees lost but Houston is a very good team with great pitching. Yankees had a chance to win the games but they did not hit with men on base-Houston did! Great to see National's in it! Should be an interesting WS's! Kind of got out of my Intermittent Fasting but will get back on it. So, next week I'll see if the weight loss continues or if it was just based on me being sick?

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

Don 1962
on 10/20/19 5:39 pm

Good job Willie! A lot of what happens on the WLS journey can really put the "zap" on your mind.

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/19 7:01 pm

Congrats on the wls. Keep pushing and eventually you'll get to the right place.

And hopefully Chapman opts out of his useless contract. God I miss Rivera!

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 22 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 22 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 55 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 78 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 90 views