Fourth of July Weigh In

Don 1962
on 7/5/20 8:31 am, edited 7/5/20 8:52 am

Last time: 189.8

This week: 189.8

Hope everyone had a good Independence Day with friends, family, food, fireworks all while minding social distancing and masking guidelines.

Last week - 10 days have sucked! Covid 19 scare, "inconclusive" result on wife's test, had her an I self isolating instead of going on intended trip. Tested negative later in week. Her boss wanted her back Friday despite her office being closed. My small minded Mayor and Chief wanted me to stay home another week. Don't feel any different than I did before and have had two negative test in 15 days. Sick of this Covid ****! Going to work tomorrow. Got **** to do and getting further behind staying home.

Brother in hospital too for past week. Hopefully get to come home in a couple of days. Not looking good. No visitors because of pandemic but can drop off items at lobby that will get taken to their rooms. First time toothbrush, iPad and phone cords. Today underwear, shorts and a roll of his own toilet paper! Priorities.

Eating and exercise totally whacked. Try and get back on track this week.

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

DonRobbie
on 7/5/20 1:54 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Holding steady at 186.

Wife and I are "essential workers" (I deliver food and one of the customers for the paint factory she works at is a casket maker ) so the pandemic has in some ways been a non event for us. Biggest PITA is since we both work nights and live on vampire schedules the shorter hours at all the stores make it a real challenge to get our shopping done. Not to mention stock is janky (Sam's still only has TP maybe one week out of three, my favorite bacon i**** or miss, etc).

Wife and I have had a couple of "ugh" days but it's always passed in a day so I'm pretty sure we haven't caught it yet. Middle daughter has had a couple scares but both tests came back negative.

Hope all are well, stay safe out there gents.

(deactivated member)
on 7/6/20 10:51 pm
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 28 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 28 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 64 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 86 views