Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 9/12/21 7:19 am

Abby Langer, R.D. Latest Articles | SELF

Last week: 186.6

This week: 186.2

New scales are on the shopping list for today. Despite changing batteries they were still wonky before they quit working this morning.

Work interfered with exercise time this week. Only one time rowing and only did push mowing yesterday.

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

DonRobbie
on 9/12/21 1:37 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 196.2

This week 196.8

Still on the merry go round at work. 13ish hours a day every day (and usually a call or two during my off hours) wears you down. The hope is that in the next month or so they'll be able to staff up enough for things to go back to normal-ish.

Mostly just collapsing on weekends. Did give the yard a quick trim this weekend so I wasn't a total lump.

Also paid for another set of labs. Not sure if I'll have the blood drawn for those this Friday or wait till next (have to fast 1`2 hours then I'm usually not fully functional until a I've had a meal and a couple hours for it to settle after so it's a big spanner to throw into one of my two days off).

Oldest daughter is adapting well to Korea. She's still getting in the swing of things but seems to be finding her stride. She's gotten to do some sightseeing there which is neat. Oldest son is putting in a fair number of hours at his job and trying to stay sane.

I hope all are well. I know our hospitals are getting crushed right now so be careful out there (don't know if anyone else remembers Hill Street Blues).

Don 1962
on 9/12/21 4:06 pm

Veronica Hamel - Wikipedia

Never seen an attorney that looks this good!

Jmm4321
on 9/12/21 5:15 pm

There are a lot of job opportunities out there right now. If 13 hours a day is not working for you, definitely look around.

82much
on 9/12/21 5:12 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 236.7
This Week 236.0

Still a move in the right direction. Sunday weigh ins are always tough, as Saturday evenings is my night out at a friends house who always has something good on the grill. Last night was some sausage from a local butcher. Good stuff but a lot of salt.

Good week to all!

Jmm4321
on 9/12/21 5:16 pm

If the sausage is really good, then probably worth a bit of weight gain

82much
on 9/12/21 5:24 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

The sausage was delicious! I grew up on Slovenian sausage, we didn't know there was any other type. I like most of them, but Slovenian is still my favorite. If you know anyone from the Cleveland area, they probably know about it.

Jmm4321
on 9/16/21 10:15 pm

You mentioned previously thinking about your dad. For me, it's every Easter when my dad used to make a special trip to a polish butcher in Queens, NYC with the best sausage, kielbasa and Canadian Bacon ever.

Jmm4321
on 9/12/21 5:18 pm

Either exercise is getting harder or I'm getting lazier. Overall very stressful at work but I'm hoping it resolves soon.

Weights pretty stable so I guess I can't complain, at least not too much.

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 28 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 28 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 64 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 86 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 96 views