Thanksgiving Weigh In

Don 1962
on 11/21/21 8:29 am

10 Funny Thanksgiving Day Football Memes - AthlonSports.com | Expert  Predictions, Picks, and Previews

Last week: 185.6

This week: 185.4

To say that I am saddened and heartbroken today is an understatement. We had a trip to Starkville planned with tickets to Egg Bowl Thursday night and having to scratch the whole damn thing! Found out yesterday that I've got Covid! Was feeling raunchy yesterday, started getting rough Friday afternoon, and went to a "Doc in a Box" to see if it was allergies or seasonal cold from weather change but it's the Chinese flu. We'll be watching from the house.

Have a good time with the "famdamilies" and don't over indulge too much!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

DonRobbie
on 11/21/21 1:36 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last check in: 199

This week: 198.2

That sucks Don, I hope it's a mild case and passes quickly.

This week started last Thursday and kept on going. Have a lot of folks at work out with the plague so I've been doing 14 hour days with some phone tag in my "downtime." Thankfully haven't gained in spite of eating quite badly.

Had a doctor's visit Wednesday that led to an X-Ray. I've been having trouble with numbness and weakness in my legs. 4 of the 5 vertebrae in my lumbar spine are not where they're supposed to be along with some other fun and interesting changes. Have a CT scan scheduled in a couple weeks. The good thing about being half the man I used to be is my back is under a lot less load, but there's still the cumulative damage of nearly 40 years of carrying around excess weight.

Nowhere to go but forward. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, or at least as good of one as can be had. May the Wishbones all break your way.

82much
on 11/21/21 2:29 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 238.3
This Week 238.3

Don, I hope your symptoms are mild and over soon.

I had the Kung Flu last year. Very mild and short, but I have some friends who it knocked them on their keisters for a month or two.

Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving, as I am thankful for this group.

-Bob

Jmm4321
on 11/21/21 11:37 pm

Weights stable from last week

I also had a Covid scare this week but it turned out to be a false alarm, thankfully.

Good luck Don. Hopefully it will pass quickly

Don 1962
on 11/22/21 7:40 am

Thanks, y'all. So far so good. Feels like a big frigging head cold. Going at Noon CST for antibody infusion.

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 30 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 66 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 89 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 99 views