Pre Thanksgiving Weigh In

82much
on 11/20/22 9:40 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 239.9
This Week 241.9

Wife will be out of town to visit her brother this week. I'm on my own for making Thanksgiving dinner. I'll have to make sure I send almost all leftovers home with the kids.

Upper 20's here right now. I am about done with Winter already.

Good week to all!

DonRobbie
on 11/20/22 1:28 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 194.4

This week 197

Had a busy week. We're more shorthanded than usual at work so most of the days were long. Holiday weeks are usually kind of a mess so expecting more of the same. I think I'm only working 4ish days this week though probably won't know for sure until Wednesday what the plan is for Thursday-Saturday.

Got a Turkey from work Friday, gave it away. I like cooking the Thanksgiving turkey but most of it would just go to waste. I can't really do white meat any more, wife has always been a dark meat person, and the one kid we have left at home is indifferent at best to Turkey.. Anywho, see you all on the other side of the Holiday.

Don 1962
on 11/21/22 3:33 am, edited 11/20/22 7:33 pm

Last week: 193.8

This week: 193.8 Monday

Surprised at numbers considering having been on last football road trip to MS. Cold day for senior day, chump team in E. TN State, 11:00 kickoff meant thin crowd. Very thin. Our normal season seat mates did not even show, and they are locals compared to us. Left at end of third with a 49 point lead. Heard the pyrotechnics outside stadium indicating another for us and they block a punt to score so 56-7 final. Seat warmers nice touch on car. Needed them. Got home yesterday from Vicksburg in time to watch Cowboys dominate the Vikings. This week is my favorite week in college football. All the rivalry games. Missed Egg Bowl in Starkville last year because of Covid and it will be in Oxford, MS this year so means we'll be watching it on TV Thanksgiving night.

Chief survived his surgery. Work today.

Have a Great Week and lay off the pumpkin or pecan pies. Unless they are SF.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 30 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 66 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 89 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In