why dont I see dr. Ungsons name on this board

randy S.
on 5/5/11 5:04 am - brooklyn, NY
I am new to the Mexico forum since I have only recently become a self pay patient. I do not see Dr. Ungson name name and it is  a little troubling since I am  being told he is great for the revision from rny to ds surgery.  Somebody please give me the low down.
nicole M.
on 5/5/11 7:08 am - Trenton, MI
RNY on 11/03/10 with
I've seen the name on here but it's been a while. This board doesn't get a lot of regular posts, so I'd suggest doing a search and reading old posts. You might have to be a bit patient for replies. :)

My WLS Blog: http://wls-nicoleta.livejournal.com/

Emily F.
on 5/10/11 10:21 am
What do you mean on the forum? He does not advertise bc he does not have to. He is busy. You can search for his page on here but I don't know how up to date it is. Did you ever get ahold of him or Luz?
randy S.
on 5/10/11 11:49 am - brooklyn, NY
Hi emily. All i mean is that people say great things about him and his staff but they are rarely his patients. I kniw u r and I read ur posts all the time. But very few revisions from rny to ds speak up.
I have been in touch with the doc and luz. I put in for one more appeal but if it doesnt work out with bcbs (dr k is my guy). Then i am flying to mexico june 13 to start my new journey.
Thank u for always being kind and informative. I dont know how u did it alone but kudos to u girl. I would love to just go and not bother my sister. ( hubby stays home with kids)
Emily F.
on 5/13/11 11:28 am
On May 10, 2011 at 6:49 PM Pacific Time, randy S. wrote:
Hi emily. All i mean is that people say great things about him and his staff but they are rarely his patients. I kniw u r and I read ur posts all the time. But very few revisions from rny to ds speak up.
I have been in touch with the doc and luz. I put in for one more appeal but if it doesnt work out with bcbs (dr k is my guy). Then i am flying to mexico june 13 to start my new journey.
Thank u for always being kind and informative. I dont know how u did it alone but kudos to u girl. I would love to just go and not bother my sister. ( hubby stays home with kids)
 Well, if you've talked to them and got it all worked out, it sounds like a plan!!! Great news! Keep us updated!
randy S.
on 5/14/11 11:19 am - brooklyn, NY
Emily your new avatar is amazing. All i can say is "you give me inspiration"
Emily F.
on 5/14/11 11:31 am
On May 14, 2011 at 6:19 PM Pacific Time, randy S. wrote:
Emily your new avatar is amazing. All i can say is "you give me inspiration"
 Thanks so much! BTW, I didn't go alone, my mom went, I wouldn't have gone alone either.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 270 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 456 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1065 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1632 views