any one had dr castenada

roxann
on 10/29/11 4:20 am - chanute, KS
anyone had dr castenada in puerto vallarta mexico?
Emily F.
on 10/30/11 10:19 am
Nope, haven't heard of him.
baydoll
on 10/31/11 10:28 am - Ottawa, Canada
Yes!!! He is absolutely awesome!! I had surgery in Puerto Vallarta in January and i am still in touch with him. Check out beat the odds permanent weight loss solutions. I believe they use him exclusively. Any questions, just ask.

Doreen
roxann
on 10/31/11 11:50 am - chanute, KS
thanks so much i have been so nervous and all kind of people have been telling me not to go to him because he is not well known. i went through medical tourism was that a bad idea? i recently was told it was by people on another board? i too was interested in the sleeve what was your starting wait? and what arre you now?
baydoll
on 10/31/11 12:28 pm - Ottawa, Canada
I used medical tourism as well and they were wonderful. Always answered questions promptly, no problems with them at all. I chose Dr. Castaneda because he doesn't advertise....I object to doctors having to sell their service, and I didn't want to go to a border town or a strip mall. I know it works for some people but it wasn't for me. If you choose Dr. Castaneda you won't be disappointed. My goal was to lose about 80 pounds and so far I have lost 70....the weight loss is very slow now. I can eat anything, just in small portions. The sleeve has been absolutely wonderful.

Good luck and let me know what you decide.

D
roxann
on 10/31/11 12:41 pm - chanute, KS
i would be happy with 80 -100 lbs loos as im 295 now... ok you have made my desecion alot easier as i have already paid everything and then had people on here telling me to go to the border towns and yes i agree with you...well thank you so so so much you have such a blessing to me

roxann
roxann
on 11/1/11 11:20 am - chanute, KS
when you research dr castenada did you find many people that use him?
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 303 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 487 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1085 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1654 views