Dr Garcia???

LacieMC
on 12/16/11 3:23 pm - WA
I chose Dr. Garcia...any thoughts? I'm scheduled for Jan 17th. I just can't find much about him...hoping I am making the right decision.
 I'm Lacie Carroll and I approve this message. 
Surgery Jan 17th 2012 with Dr F Garcia in TJ Mexico
angel86
on 12/16/11 4:47 pm
 check out the self pay mexico forum on verticalsleevetalk.com.

nateeks
on 12/17/11 12:34 am - nassau, Bahamas
i was sleeved by dr. garcia on nov 1st. down almost 40lbs to date.  no regrets here!
cathygo
on 12/19/11 5:36 am
 I have been sleeved in Mexico by a lousy surgeon (tried to save money)  and now am having a revision with a great surgeon.  I have done a lot of research this 2nd time around  and am confident with my choice. I do not know your choice of surgeon but it seems by your post that you do not know him either.   This is not to be taken lightly. I have a failed sleeve and  after good money being flushed down the toilet am   scheduled to have another surgery done  yet again.   Research and be sure of  of who's hands you want to put you life in  first of all and  who you want to give your money too.  Sugery can fail,  surgeons can do crappy jobs.  I am just saying, be sure where you are going.  I would not wish anyone  what I have gone through. 

Cath
Lori D.
on 12/25/11 11:14 pm
VSG on 01/11/12
Cath,
Your profile says Dr. Aceves.  Did he do your first sleeve? I'm asking because I'm scheduled to have surgery with him on January 11, 2012.  I'm sorry your sleeve failed. 
Lori
Marissa A.
on 12/23/11 12:06 pm - CA
 Hi Lacie!!  I just had surgery with Dr. Garcia on december 9th and it's been great so far, you are going to love him, he's skilled and cares a lot about his patients, I'm so happy I chose him. You won't regret!! Are you coming down by yourself?
LacieMC
on 12/27/11 2:19 pm - WA

Thank you so much for your post! I am getting more and more excited. How are you doing on your journey?
I am having a friend come down with me.  I was going by myself, then my best friend just bought her tickets and BAM...I have a buddy to go with.

Thank you again for your post. :)

Emily F.
on 12/28/11 4:50 am
I would suggest finding a Garcia patient more than 2 years out. That is the best bet of finding a true sense of how someone is doing.
MIZZEZCHERRY
on 12/29/11 10:28 am - inglewood, CA
if you dont mind me asking what is the price for the procedure with dr. garcia and what does he offer?
Emily F.
on 12/30/11 6:02 am, edited 12/30/11 6:16 am
: this is a side note, but I'd take out your whole name from your signature line.
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 340 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 529 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1121 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1701 views