Dr. Alejandro Lopez & Dr. Jacqueline Osuna?

ChristinaS9476
on 9/11/12 12:41 pm - Alvaton, KY
RNY on 11/15/12
I was wondering if anyone had used them.  I have heard tons about other doctors, but not much about them...my mother and I are hoping to get the gastric bypass in December.  Any information would be awesome...Thanks!
shanti4758
on 9/20/12 12:39 pm
I am also interested in using them and would like to have some more information. everything looks good on their site but who knows?
ChristinaS9476
on 9/21/12 8:12 am - Alvaton, KY
RNY on 11/15/12
 I did a lot of research and contacted the people that used them on here.  After talking with my mother and doing more research, we are confident in our decision to use them.  We are going through alighterme.com and they are good so far.  I guess we'll find out just how good when we get to Puerto Vallarta, where we have decided to have our surgeries.  
We have been dreaming about having this surgery for years now and it is finally becoming a reality.  I am so excited!
shanti4758
on 9/21/12 8:44 am
that is so exciting Christina!can you keep me posted on the progress of the screening,how long you have to wait, cost etc. I am pretty sure I am going with them as I have been on a waitlist in BC for 3 yrs now. I need a bit of time to save up some more cash though as I need to fly from Canada.Congrats on making this decision.

shanti4758
on 9/21/12 6:18 pm
Well i sent in my health form and was accepted. I can go the week of oct 9th. I am going to see if I can book later in the month. I have been quoted 4500 by mexico bariatric and 4700 by the company you are checking into. I wonder why.
ChristinaS9476
on 9/22/12 11:23 am - Alvaton, KY
RNY on 11/15/12
 Thank you!  Good luck to you too!  I think the difference probably has something to do with the coordinator fee.  I am sure they get one.  I decided to go with that company because I felt comfortable with them.  They are quoting $6500 for the RNY.  From my understanding, the testing is going to take place right before the surgery.  Are you going to be able to go in October?  We have everything completely scheduled for November 15th.  Are you going to be going to Tijuana or Puerto Vallarta?  
shanti4758
on 9/22/12 6:57 pm
 I decided to go with a lighter me after reviewing all the feedback. I have been corresponding with Janese. I am now booked for Oct 23 in TJ with Dr Lopez. Yikes, I still can't believe it is happening. I think I am in shock. Booked my flights already. Lets keep in touch.oh and I am getting a sleeve.

saraa281
on 10/22/12 2:18 pm
Thinking of you! I will be having the sleeve done by Dr. Lopez on 11/17 in PV. Can't wait to hear your review!
ChristinaS9476
on 10/26/12 3:18 am - Alvaton, KY
RNY on 11/15/12

Hey, person I don't know, want to be buddies?  LOL  My mom and I are going to be there November 15th!  

Follow my weight loss journey! 
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChristinaS9476?feature=guide    

missyshy
on 9/29/12 7:20 am - Canada
VSG on 09/21/12
I am 8 days post op, used Dr Fernando Garcia thru alighterme in Tijuana
I also used Janese as coordinator! For me I had the most amazing experience with him, the driver Abraham was so incredible we were like old friends by the time he dropped me to fly home. I will RAVE about how amazingly they took care of me!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 264 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 451 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1064 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1630 views