Still in the hospital here

bigchuborlando
on 2/12/13 10:42 pm - winter garden, FL
I had my surgery on Sunday today's my last day in the hospital and I go to the hotel for two days has been nothing but excellent I went through a lighter me.com the people here have treated me so great have treated my mom and dad so excellent I would tell anybody that's thinking about it to do it in Mexico in Tijuana because they give you the utmost care. Pain medicine wise.... they give you enough pain medicine i have not been in pain all week and it's really been an excellent experience thank you to Rhonda from alighterme.com for hooking everything up and to the whole team here in Tijuana
on 2/13/13 2:56 am

Congrats on your surgery, Mexico Tijuana is awesome.

VSG TO DS REVISION 

bigchuborlando
on 2/16/13 10:46 pm - winter garden, FL

its been a week since the bypass and everything is going great. starting with the protein shakes and pudding...i am loving putting my vanilla protein shake in my tropica50 orange juice ...It tastes like a creamsicle.

mathea
on 3/9/13 5:29 pm

I am going to have my surgery in the same place and Ronda is my coordinator too. Good to hear all went well, I will be going alone and I am nervous.

HW252 SW230 CW154 surgery April 4, 2013 Dr Elias Ortiz

bigchuborlando
on 3/9/13 7:32 pm - winter garden, FL

Dont be nervous....they take such good care of you! the nurses are amazing so is abraham the driver and eduardo the patient coordinator...It really was an excellent experience for me...I am now one month out of surgery today. I have lost 59 lbs over all with the gastric bypass. Good luck with ur surgery!!!!!! best thing i ever did.

mathea
on 3/10/13 12:56 am

thanks so much for the encouragement, I will keep you posted and great job so far on your weight loss!

HW252 SW230 CW154 surgery April 4, 2013 Dr Elias Ortiz

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 304 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 488 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1087 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1656 views