Cost?

jim1969
on 6/12/13 7:00 am - Lakewood, WI

What did it cost for a DS in Mexico and who was your Surgeon?

ksmithwoods
on 6/12/13 1:49 pm - San Jose, CA
VSG on 07/10/13

There are many good surgeons in Mexico.  I am going to Dr Kelly in July. I searched on Kelly

I got a price right after I sent my paperwork back.  Dont make your choice based on just price.

Although Dr Kelly was cheaper than most, I chose him based on experience.  I found this site quite good for people posting their experiences.  Search the site and see if you agree. 

Good luck with your search

Kathy

Jennifer L.
on 6/13/13 9:08 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/10/13 with

Do you mind sharing what the cost of your surgery happens to be? I know one can never be totally true to cost, individual experience does matter... but gives a ballpark.

HW: 275 SW: 265 CW: 200 GW: 135 Month 1: -25 Month 5: -65lbs total
On the fence about self-pay options and if Mexico is the right choice (or scared of that option)? Let my experience (first time ever in Mexico) be your guide. Don't let fear hold you back!

Instagram

"You make me new, you are making me new" Gungor

llLou
on 6/13/13 4:20 pm - Halifax NS, Canada

I had  a VSG done by Dr. Kelly.I had an excellent experience with Dr. Kelly and his team! He does all the types of bariatric surgeries.Dr.kelly is fantastic. He's a very experienced surgeon He;s also kind considerate man *****ally cares about his patients. He is American born and speaks perfect English.

Good Luck and keep us informed of your decision.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 253 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 443 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1059 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1625 views