My Date is Set

this_isforme
on 2/25/14 6:36 am
with

I have this all planned out.  Actually I had it planned out since last year.  I will have my surgery with Dr Guillermo Alvarez MD.  I am set for July.  :)

llLou
on 2/25/14 10:05 am - Halifax NS, Canada

Congratulations!

this_isforme
on 2/25/14 10:46 am
with

Thank you llLou, yeah, it is a while from now, but I am feeling good about it.  Really good.  :)

deartiara
on 2/25/14 3:46 pm - Seattle

So exciting! Glad you got it all together. I know for me it has been a nightmare. After fighting with my insurance to try to get the surgery covered, I was left completely depressed. Now, I am excited and my date had been set. 

this_isforme
on 2/27/14 7:58 am
with

Thanks deartiara.  It is exciting and I am happy that you too now have a date.  :)  I am also glad I have things to keep my mind off of waiting around for the date.  It will be here before I know it.  Good luck to you.  

deartiara
on 2/27/14 2:24 pm - Seattle

Funny thing...I can't think of anything else. I am wearing myself thin, staying up at nigh****ching videos, researching, etc. I want everything in place before I leave. When is  your surgery? Which doctor? 

this_isforme
on 3/30/14 12:01 pm
with

My surgery is with Dr Guillermo Alvarez, and I am scheduled for July 15.  :)

Mac333
on 3/30/14 12:27 pm
VSG on 04/24/14 with

Congratulations! I am having my surgery with Dr. Alvarez on 4/24. I set mine up in January so I have had a couple of months to wait as well. I have used it to watch his videos, read his book and the other book he recommends and gather the things I will need post-op. I also spend time learning on OH. The time has gone by fast...your will to.

Mac    HW  234   SW   204.8   CW   190     M1  

" The favors of the Lord are not exhausted,His merices are not spent; they are renewed every morning so great is His faithfulness"     

Lamentations 3:22-23

this_isforme
on 3/31/14 9:51 am
with

Congratulations to you too!  That is what I like about Dr Alvarez, he provides so much information.  Thanks for reminding of the book I need to get.  You are almost there.  We can do this.  

Mac333
on 3/31/14 12:52 pm
VSG on 04/24/14 with

Yes we can do this! The other book "Eat it Up" is so good! I am really focusing on the chapter about who and when to tell about the surgery.This has been a really challenging area for me but being on OH and reading the book have really brought things into better focus. Lots of other good solid information and things to work on in this book. Hope it helps you as much as it has me. 

Mac    HW  234   SW   204.8   CW   190     M1  

" The favors of the Lord are not exhausted,His merices are not spent; they are renewed every morning so great is His faithfulness"     

Lamentations 3:22-23

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 261 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 450 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1064 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1629 views