Sleeve on Friday Jan 9 With Dr.Kelly

zrparker
on 1/6/15 11:20 pm

I will be having my sleeve done this Friday by Dr. Kelly, is there any last minute advice I will be staying at angelis and hotel lucernia afterwords.  

llLou
on 1/7/15 1:27 am - Halifax NS, Canada

You are in excellent hands by choosing Dr. Kelly! The Angelis Hospital is beautiful. I didn't have my surgery there but I had my leak test done there. We stayed at the Lucerna and it is also beautiful.It is a short walk to a pharmacy(we didn't need anything there)There is also a restaurant just down the street from the pharmacy that has a good broth. I can't remember the name of it but Dr. Kelly or Cece will know.Our coordinator took us there.He also took us to another restaurant which is excellent. The broth was delicious. My friend enjoyed her regular menu meal there also.I guess the desserts were amazing. Again I forget the name of it but at the time it was one of Dr. Kelly's  favorites. It was a short drive from the hotel.

As for the surgery it went great. I was amazed I really didn't experience any pain. But of course you get an IV pain med along wit a stomach med. The first time I sat up I was nauseous. That passed quickly. After that I was walking the halls with ease. My first day at the hotel his coordinator took us to the silver markets on Revolution Dr. and we walked for 5 hours! I didn't even need the pain meds they gave us in our discharge package!

We had an excellent experience with Dr. Kelly and his entire team.Feel free to message me with and questions.  Good Luck!  Linda

llLou
on 1/7/15 1:35 am - Halifax NS, Canada

The first restaurant I mentioned was called La Casa Del Mole. I also bought a bottle of their chili pepper spice that they sell in the restaurant.

TKCAN
on 1/7/15 4:34 am

I AM RESEARCHING DRS AND IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE IS VERY HAPPY WITH DR KELLY. WHAT MADE YOU DECIDE TO GO WITH HIM?

DID YOU BOOK  DIRECT? 

IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKING WHAT IS HE CHARGING? I WAS GIVEN 3 DIFFERENT PRICES FOR HIM.

GOOD LUCK!

coop1977
on 1/7/15 6:12 am - Canada

Hi ... I am getting sleeved on Monday.  I picked him because he has an amazing reputation!  I spoke one of coordinators and the with Dr.Kelly himself .... My mind was made up after that!

He offers 2 different prices for the sleeve based on what hospital you chose ... I went with Angeles and am paying 5900 USD

I will post all about my journey once I am back ..

... Good luck on your journey!

Janet

Dr. Ramos Kelly .... Jan.13, 2015

llLou
on 1/7/15 8:24 am - Halifax NS, Canada

Good Luck to you also Janet!  Linda

coop1977
on 1/8/15 3:27 am - Canada

Thanks!

Dr. Ramos Kelly .... Jan.13, 2015

aapayne13
on 1/13/15 5:03 am

3 different prices?  Did you strait through him?  He doesn't use agency's.  He offers 2 prices.  I went with him because of his rep and American credentials.  I'm having surgery in March. 

shelbel95
on 1/12/15 3:42 am, edited 1/12/15 4:55 am - Port Orchard, WA

I will be going to Dr Kelly, hopefully by spring but definitely this year.  Any tips or feedback on Dr Kelly or the process itself would be so helpful.

Thanks llou for the info 😉

Shelly

katebee
on 1/9/15 12:17 am

just checking to see how your surgery went. will be sleeved by Dr Kelly tomorrow, I will see you at Hospital Angeles my name is Kate come find me.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 340 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 529 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1121 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1701 views