Thank you for letting me be in your world.

Alejandro A.
on 7/28/03 6:25 am - Ensenada, Mexico
In 1983 I became a General Surgeon in Mexico D.F. and by 1987 I went to San Diego to meet Dr Richard Catlin to Cabrillo Sharp Hospital and to ask him to teach me The Gastric Bypass. He agreed ,and after two years of seeing him do the surgery, He came to my home town Ensenada to help me with my first Gastric Bypass.He was a very kind and wise man. Now I have done more the 450 surgeries since 1987, and with your help I am begining to have more patients. I am very greatfull to you and I hope I can help in any way. I promise to do my best. Dr Alejandro Aguirre.
beckyvee
on 7/28/03 8:01 am - Cedar Park, TX
Dr. Aguirre: Thank you so much for taking the trouble to join us in this chat room! I hope that your presence here helps to cut down on the high volume of email you must receive.
sweetkiki
on 7/28/03 10:18 am - Miami, FL
NO Dr. Aguirre.........................THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~ Kiki
kaitlene
on 7/28/03 10:19 am - Austin, TX
Thank you for letting us know a little more about you, I can't wait to meet you. NOt too much longer. Thank you for taking the time. Pamela
latrishanickle
on 7/28/03 10:34 am - Pensacola, FL
Hi Dr. Aguirre, How wonderful for you to post on the message board if you scroll down a little on the right you will see "Your"(Dr. Aguirre's) message board. Why don't you come to that message board instead that's where we all hang out. You are just the BEST, I will be the one who is always thankful to you. Talk to you soon. Latrisha
jennap
on 7/28/03 10:34 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thank you Dr Aguirre, for making your self available to those of us who need this surgery. I feel confident in my choice to have you as my surgeon, and feel blessed to have found you!!!! I can't wait to meet you in person, not long now...only 24 more days until I arrive in Ensenada. Again thank you so much!!!
tipper77
on 7/28/03 11:03 am - Frisco, TX
Dr. Aguirre, word cannot express how thankful so many of us are. You are making possible what so many of us have been struggling with for a long time. We owe you a huge debt of gratitude for your services and especially for the time and effort you give so freely. Every day I feel more confident in the decision I made to have you as my surgeon. I look forward to meeting you in December.
Diane55
on 7/28/03 11:35 am - Gilbert, AZ
Well Dr Aguirre, you said you would post when you have a free moment and you did. It's great to see you here on the post boards. Now you have to try your own patient forum. You will find many of your patients chating there. Just wanted to let you know, I am feeling great, and losing weight too. Can't wait to start working out. Your the bes!
K. Pullen
on 7/28/03 12:15 pm - South Houston, TX
Dr. Aguirre, we thank you so much for giving us a chance for a new life. I appreciate you taking my phone calls, and reassuring me that it will all be fine. Thank you for your concern for the lives of the obese. We need and appreciate you. Karen P.
Jeanette B.
on 7/28/03 12:40 pm - Canada
Dear Dr Agruirre, Thank you so much for your support and kindness. I feel very fortunate to have found you. I am looking forward to meeting you and feel that I will be in good hands while in your care. Jeanette Beadle
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 256 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 445 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1060 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1626 views