Rumbaut vs. Zorrilla in Monterrey

frank J.
on 12/30/03 12:38 am - tucsn, AZ
I have heard good things about each of these docs. Has anyone used either of them. Do you have contact information? Would love any and all information you can offer. How much, what kind of prep, how long were you there, was communicating difficult, how did you get around etc etc Thanks so much..
Joanne V.
on 1/15/04 1:08 am - Lexington, MS
I used Zorrilla and liked him. Also heard good things about Rumbaut. Anyone who wants to see my WLS journal, e mail me at [email protected]
KAREN S.
on 1/15/04 3:55 am - MIAMI, FL
I am planning on having surgery done in Monterrey also. I originally thought about having it with Zorrilla but have since changed my mind. I am having open - gastric bypass Fobi pouch and although both doctors sounded great Dr. Rumbaut speaks almost perfect english and I believe the hospital that he uses is much newer and nicer. That is what I understand anyhonw. I spoke with a nurse who went there and worked with Dr. Rumbaut and she said everything was great..that the hospital was better than in America and that it was clean and beautiful. She also stayed in a American type hotel, the name escapes me. But she was quite comfortable. So I am leaning that direction right now. Anyway....just my opinion. Karen
inkchick
on 1/19/04 12:16 am - Saskatoon, Canada
I keep replying to you, but somehow it never seems to go thru. Hopefully this time it will work.... I am having LAP RNY with Dr RUmbaut on Tuesday, Jan 27th(a week!). If you like-I can send you the info that he sent me when I was looking into it..... Heather pre rny
Linda B.
on 1/28/04 6:36 am - Salem, OR
Hello Heather, Did you have your surgery? It would have been yesterday if you did it onb the date I saw. If so I hope everything went fabulously? When you are feeling up to it I would love any and all information you have on Dr. Rumbaut and Dr. Zorrilla. I would like to have the Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass. Again.......I hope you are feeling well and look forward to hearing from you. Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 256 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 445 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1060 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1626 views