Recent Posts

Maverick
on 8/3/04 7:14 am - Meriden, CT
Topic: I WENT TO PROJEKT REVOLUTION, THEN SAW SARAH MCLACHLAN!!!
This past weekend I went to Projekt Revolution. I saw "The Used", "Less then Jake", "Snoop Dogg", "Korn" and "LINKIN PARK!!!" It was amazing and tons of fun!!! Then the next day (Sunday) I went and saw Sarah McLachlan in concert!!! I had FRONT ROW seats!!! I was so happy! That was the best weekend of my life. Just wanted to share the joy! AC
Kimanne B
on 7/30/04 5:22 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Topic: RE: Prince concert BJCC April 29th
Hey Beth I'm the ultimate Prince Lover!!! Oh my gosh, I collect Prince everything lol I already have my tickets. He's playing two shows here in Seattle, August 30th and 31st. WHOOHOO! I just can't wait! Kimanne
Keepers_kitty
on 7/26/04 7:30 am - Buckeye, AZ
Topic: RE: Anyone into oldschool alternative/punk?
Yep, some of us are. Ok, well I am I like a lil of everything, but I recall when I went to see the lemonheads and hole opened...that was a gig to remember. ~Rachel
Keepers_kitty
on 7/26/04 7:26 am - Buckeye, AZ
I was lucky enough to see His show in Phoenix Az. It was wonderful! Yes he played some old stuff but I thought it was more focused on the new album, which was free at the show. I loved when he preformed "Call my name" off of musicology. He is still on sexy MF ~Rachel
Tara M.
on 7/23/04 6:31 pm - Birmingham, AL
Topic: Anyone into oldschool alternative/punk?
Anyone into great music such as the Pixies, Dinosaur Jr, Dead Kennedys, Misfits, Sonic Youth, PJ Harvey, Romones, Afgan Whigs, or any thing like them? Just curious. Oh and you cant forget David Bowie. Thanks Tara
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/04 4:10 pm - I.E., CA
Topic: RE: Bon Jovi Fans enter here
Hey Shannon! Girl...I think we saw the same tour. I was about 12 when my Mom took me to the 1986 Ratt/Bon Jovi concert in Los Angeles, CA (I won the tix on a radio station). I had only heard of Ratt up to that point but I remember when the concert was over I told my Mom...That first group was way better than Ratt!!! Anyway, as for me...I have an appointment w/ my doctor at Kaiser on July 28th to tell him that I want gastric bypass surgery and to lets get the ball rolling! Check out my profile & keep me posted on what's going on with you. Take care! ~Ronda
Debi B.
on 7/1/04 3:09 pm - Bellport, NY
I tried to get tics for July in NYC...............sold out in a minute!!!
Debi B.
on 7/1/04 3:08 pm - Bellport, NY
Topic: RE: JOURNEY ROCKS!!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am partial to Steve Perry also!!!! Though the new steve so VERY similar! They were my first concert!(oh, so long ago ). My brother saw them last year, I wished they got me tickets too!! Oh well! Now even though I posted here first, I must move over to the Prince post.......I'm a diverse girl .
Kelle W
on 6/25/04 8:50 am - Atlanta, GA
That's really funny, I saw Bon Jovi on that tour as well. I got dragged by my ex-brother in law....for some reason he thought I liked heavy metal and was always buying me tickets to see bands like Loverboy and Ratt so he'd have someone to go with! I was like, don't all the Duran Duran, Cure and Sex Pistols buttons on my jackets tip you guys off? oh well, it was a free show and at least I got to say I saw them way back when they first started out! Kelle
Lynda Schachtner
on 5/19/04 2:18 am - Carroll, IA
Shannon yes Bon Jovi Rocks!!!!! i have all there records and funny thing my sister took them all from me cuz he is more in love with them then i am....I have never seen them but i would love to someday...... lynda
Most Active
Recent Topics
this board is dead!
roxyroad · 1 replies · 432 views
Music: bluesy rock!
apturner · 0 replies · 458 views
Lookin for musicians...
luckyguitar110401 · 1 replies · 468 views