Weekly Workout

steve D.
on 11/8/11 3:07 am, edited 11/8/11 3:08 am - West Fargo, ND
Okay, it is time we added exercise to our lives.  Coffee is just not enough.  If you have a member ship to Planet Fitness join us for a weekly workout.  We will be meeting at 7:00 PM on Wednesday at Planet Fitness for a workout.  Stay as long or short as you want.  Hope to see you there.

Steve

sknd34
on 11/8/11 4:25 am - West Fargo, ND
Sounds like fun Steve. However, I don't have a membership to Plant Fitness and I work every Wednesday unless I'm on leave, like I should be starting the end of the month, since I'm getting this darn band removed and having the bypass!!!  Provided nothing else happens to stop it. Go in for my preop next Tuesday.
Steph
steve D.
on 11/8/11 4:39 am - West Fargo, ND

Well maybe at a later date.  I just wanted to make sure we did not leave anyone out.  Good luck on your Preop!!!

Steve

Kelly_DeAnn
on 11/9/11 10:24 am - ND
Yeah Steph!  Glad it finally went thru for you.  Will they do the whole thing at once?  Take out the band and then do the bypass?
Good luck!
Kelly

Kelly DeAnn Dougherty
sknd34
on 11/9/11 2:25 pm - West Fargo, ND
Kelly,
The plan is to take out the band and do the bypass at the same time.  Leah said I would be there anywhere from 4 to 7 days depending on what they find when they get in there and how the recovery goes.  I am off of work a minimum of 6 weeks, so  could be interesting cause i'm not a patient person when i'm not feeling well.  Surgery is scheduled for Nov. 28.
Steph
tinkerbell025
on 11/9/11 11:01 am - Fargo, ND
SO, I read this at 9pm.

I am game if not at work.

I also have the black tag membership which means I can bring a guest each time if I want, right? They just can't use the tanning beds or massage chair.

So, see I will have Steph covered as the time comes :)

Kelly/tink
Maintaining! Start weight 257,Current weight 122,Loss of 135# and 114 inches,Size 22-24W now size 4 to 0 (zero),Healthy life=Priceless

www.onetruemedia.com/shared
swanny8199
on 12/14/11 4:30 am - ND

I also have the black tag membership, so I can bring a friend any time as well!

Jes

Most Active
Recent Topics