IIIIIIMMMMM BAAAAAACK!

zimmersdreamer
on 7/15/12 8:02 pm - indianapolis, IN
 ok i have been gone LOOONG enough! i have delt with the lows of my bi-polar disorder and now i am back. I have been back in the gym for only 3 weeks now and in one month I will run in a Color me rad 5k race. I walked 5k last thur and it took me 48min 50 sec. 2 full min higher than my all time low in highschool! I plan on continuing at the gym 5 days a week and have an appointment with my PCP to discuss going on a low carb diet. becaue although i have been working out 3-5 days a week, including 2x a week with a personal trainer I have not lost ANY weight. i yo-yo the same 4 lbs back and forth! I have gained 20lbs from my lowest point of 224, and cant seem to get it to budge!

I have hyperinsulimia (bad spelling too!), hypothyroidism, and LOW iron! on top of my AADD and bi-polar disorder. SOO I have to nip this weight thing in the bud, because honestly its the only thing i think i CAN control!

I hope to check in every few days so keep comming back and tell me how your doing too!

DebColCam
on 7/15/12 11:51 pm - Canada
Welcome back and good for you for making it to the regularly. This forum needs you! The non surgical peeps gotta support each other!

5 yrs of research Starting for the second time...Referral Sept 28/17. Orientation Guelph Sept 28/17. Nurse Oct 10/17. Dietician & Social worker Nov. 21/17

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 337 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 465 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 674 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 886 views