What are you eating/ doing today? (Thursday)

Leanne1
on 4/6/11 10:00 pm - Newmarket, Canada
Good morning everyone

I'm not to sure what today holds for me .. could get called into work or maybe not, we'll see tho :D

B- 1/3c granola
S- source yoguart
L- chicken salad sandwich
S- protein shake
D- salad w/ italian dressing
S- 30g cheese, 2.5 breton crackers, source yoguart

dinner might change.. If I don't get called into work, I am going to convince my bf to go out to dinner and I will likely have a "wild wrap" from wild wing :)

all water and vitamins in today
Have a great day everyone!! :D

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Karen M.
on 4/6/11 10:27 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Morning :)

I'm sooooo tired today - wish I was at home in my warm bed. lol

B - coffee with milk x 2, Kashi bar
S - sf/ff yogurt with a few almonds
L - tuna sandwich with lots of veggies, hold the bread and 30 min later 1 cup 1% milk
S - likely just tea, I didn't bring anything else with me - oops
D - I *think* it'll be roasted chicken and caesar salad.
S - bengal tea fog

Leanne, I am *dying* to try Wild Wing.  We have one fairly close but not on my usual route, so I always forget about it!

Have a good one! 

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 4/6/11 10:33 pm
Morning Leanne and Karen

Working on a three day headache....just got to ride it out as at this point no meds will help.
Always extra hungry when I get one of these so protein will probably be well over 100 grams today

B - meatloaf/egg/cheese all made into a messy hash - tasted pretty good- ate about one cup and am very full

l - halibut
salad
veg
fruit
out at a luncheon and have already pre-ordered my meal- will eat all of the fish and bites of the rest

d - fish of some kind and veggies

s - yogurt
fudgesicle

All water and vits and coffee and tea

Have a great one

Barb

mgmrich
on 4/6/11 10:52 pm - Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Karen, I may have missed follow up posts, but how are you feeling?  Been thinking of you.

Barb, headaches suck, I can't imagine having one for 3 days   wow!!!  Have to say, your meatloaf "hash" sounds yummy!

Had some appts planned for the day but going to cancel them cuz just way to sore to move at this point to get ready.  I will make myself go out later though to get my walking in, just at my own pace though.  No biggie, this is life, it happens ;)

B - protein shake

L - salad, drsg

sn - deli turkey roll up

S- pastaless lasagna, salad

sn - protein bar, nsa jello

Have a good one everyone!
   Marianne
Starting BMI: 48.8 (NOW 27.8) Comorbidities: Hypertension (GONE), High Cholesterol (NORMAL NOW), GERD (GONE), Sleep Apnea (RESOLVED)

MINI GOAL: 180lbs (Reached, yay), next MINI GOAL, 175 lbs (Reached, Yay), GOAL 170 lbs
(Reached, Yay), GOAL 160 lbs (REACHED...YAY!!!)

Karen M.
on 4/6/11 11:05 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Feeling okay, thanks Marianne for asking.  Good days and bleah days, but overall pretty good :)
Sorry to hear you're having a painful day - that sucks. Put your feet up, turn on the soaps. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

(deactivated member)
on 4/7/11 12:04 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
Time to get back to posting here.  Have had contractors in the house all week and it really messes with my day.  They are still here today but will try hard to eat normal.  So far breakfast is a no go, I have zero appetite so will most likely do brunch instead around 11.

B - zilch, just coffee

L - 1 cup paste e fagioli

S - 2 cuties, 1 oz cheese

D - not sure yet as we are going out but meat and veggies of some sort

S - warmed up cup of choco almond milk with hazelnut splenda packet in it.
birdiegirl
on 4/7/11 6:48 am
Glad to see you back on this post Tracey....hate having people in my house....sometimes that even includes my husband!!

Take it easy

Barb

(deactivated member)
on 4/7/11 9:32 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
I'm getting fed up with these contractors.  They were to be back at 730 tonight to sand and prime and we get home from shopping and a message saying they can't make it as they are still at another job.  Well he got his arse ripped this morning for this same stupidity and he will get a new one ripped tomorrow morning.  I hired them for a 4 to 5 day job and we are now going on day 7 tomorrow.  No referral from me when this job is done regardless of how good their work is and the customary holding back 10% may just come into effect if he ****** me off anymore than I already am. If he's not done Saturday they can pack up their tools and get the f*ck out, we will fini**** ourselves.
birdiegirl
on 4/7/11 9:36 am
Yup...completely understand the frustration....we just finished a kitchen reno...."nuff said!

(deactivated member)
on 4/7/11 10:15 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
Our kitchen reno is next and guess who will not be getting the job?  Too bad he's messing up a $10k job with my bathroom by breaking promises because I wouldn't even have hesitated to look elsewhere for my kitchen since his work is good but broken promises don't sit well with me.  Have already contacted my 2 old reliable contractors from my old town to offer them the job and a place to stay and meals made by moi.  LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics