Another big goal met!

Mike Terry
on 6/28/11 10:32 pm - Staffa, Canada
 Got on the scale this morning, and was down to 240, that is exactly 200 pounds from my heaviest. This has been a crazy, crazy ride!

samtq
on 6/28/11 10:42 pm - Ottawa, Canada
 That's incredible!!  Way to go Mike!!
“The miracle isn’t that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start.? --John “the Penguin? Bingham 
There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. ~ Nelson Mandela

HW: 247.5/SW: 228.5/CW:135/ My GW: 140/SGW: 151
smiley_k
on 6/28/11 10:43 pm
 Congrats! That's awesome!   
Katie  ♥     

Gabygee
on 6/28/11 10:43 pm - Canada
O.M.G.
Yuo really have rocked this, Mike! Way to go, I know it hasn't been easy.
Keep it up.

lexxiblue
on 6/28/11 10:47 pm
RNY on 01/11/12
WOWZER congrats to you!!!!  people say this surgery is an "easy way out"... yea ok... i'm sure it's been a ride but a rocky one at times... GOOD FOR YOU!!!
Mike Terry
on 6/28/11 11:04 pm - Staffa, Canada
 That is funny you said that, I was in Subway recently, have not been there since pre surgery. The lady serving me was like "Oh my god!!! Where have you gone?" I told her I probably was 200 pounds heavier the last time you saw me. She said, "oh wow, did you do it the hard way?"

Normally I would use this time to educate people of the whole process, but there was a big line behind me. I said, "Is there a easy way to lose 200 pounds?" I did not detect any malice in this ladies coment, just innocent ignorance as far as I could tell. I felt a little guilty, but I did difuse the situation and moved the line along.

Bonnie ABC
on 6/28/11 11:03 pm - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with
It's one thing to lose 100lbs.  Yeah me..        But when you realize it's 200lbs.. it's incredible.  I had a hard time remembering how much I weighed.   I'd say 3 something, when it should have been 2 something, then it was 1 something... wow.  Quite a ride eh?  :)

Bonnie

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
Moselle
on 6/28/11 11:09 pm - Athens, Canada
Wow congratulations on your success.  Way to go that is a huge accomplishment and you must be thrilled with your results! 

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." -Robert Collier
Join Kingston Ontario WLS Support Group - Online @ OH 

HW: 267         SW: 248       GW:155       LW: 132      CW: 143-148      

charm64
on 6/28/11 11:18 pm - Cambridge, Canada
Just amazing, way to rock it! Love what you said to the subway lady.
Congratulations

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

lexxiblue
on 6/28/11 11:31 pm
RNY on 01/11/12
the "hard way"???  omg... if someone call tell me the easy way... i'd be first in line!!! 
Most Active
Recent Topics