Vacation NSVs

Monica M.
on 7/17/11 5:54 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
1. wore a bathing suit at the beach without feeling like a beached whale
2. used a floatie without worrying about it being able to float me.
3. able to actually help around the campsite without sweating like a you know what.

i love my RNY!!

highlandbear
on 7/17/11 5:59 am - Canada
good for you. camping is so much nicer when the weight is gone. Keep up the good work. Keep going to the beach and loving it.
TBIYTC
on 7/17/11 5:59 am, edited 7/17/11 6:00 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12
That's fantatic Monica.  I can hardly wait for those NSVs.  Today, hubby and daughter went to the beach without me - I didn't want to go because I am too fat, too tired, too hot.  I can hardly wait to get my life back.
Keep up the good work Monica!

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

Monica M.
on 7/17/11 7:35 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
it'll happen!! i promise you.

DeeCanada
on 7/17/11 6:02 am
Yea Monica !! Way to go !
d

trudylam
on 7/17/11 6:14 am - Sudbury, Canada
I know how you feel!  Way to go! :)  I have a sunburn in the shape of my bathing suit straps and I haven`t had those in years!  Always wore a t-shirt in the water.  Not anymore.  I still have a long way to go but I don`t care what people think anymore.  Keep up the good work Monica, you are doing great! :)
Monica M.
on 7/17/11 7:38 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
i know, eh, Trudy.

It was weird. There were women, lots skinnier than i am, still wearing tshirts in the water, and one woman with an awesome body, wearing pants. It's sad, to think that they lack self esteem in that way, when they are sooooo lucky to be at a normal weight.

JJ_
on 7/17/11 6:51 am
Wow Monica, sounds like you had a great time.  I can`t wait to feel the same way :)

Judy
Monica M.
on 7/17/11 7:35 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
you will, Judy...

gigglesAlot
on 7/17/11 7:00 am
In general, I find that dealing with the heat is much easier and I'm active outside more.  I use to dread the summer. . . .not anymore. 

Barb
Out of HEARTACHE . . . . comes JOY!!!    
Referring Weight - 256lbs
Dietician Weight In - 253lbs
Starting Optifast Weight - 250lbs
Surgery Day Weight - 240lbs
Current Weight - 171 lbs

My Angel with Wings. . . and My Earth Angel . . . .is Sandi, who's. . . . . .going2Bthin!!