Plastics - Arms?

Linda G.
on 7/28/11 9:51 pm - Burlington, Canada
Thanks.  No, I do not see Laurel unfortuneatly.  The meetings seem to have died and therefore never saw her after that.   I am working towards resurrecting the Hamilton WLS Support Group in September.  I completed the support group leader training with OH and am looking forward to getting a group going.  Maybe you could come out to a meeting?  Would love to see you!

Linda
ericaFG
on 7/28/11 5:46 am - Cambridge, Canada
I had my arms done in October. I think I still have pictures on my profile. I used dr Nandagopal in Scarborough - I combined with an OHIP procedure so the price I paid isn't accurate. I think alone it is around $3-4k.

I've spent the last two weeks in Hawaii in a bikini and tank tops. Half of my scar is keloid (dark, raised and wide). Of course, the lower part. I'm going for a scar revision next week. The rest of the scar is beautiful and dr N is positive we can get the rest there. But even still, I wasn't concerned with those scars at all this holiday. My flappy, saggy thigh skin bothered me much more.
Proud Member of the Cambridge Crew!    
HW293/LW147/CW158   Height 5'9"  Working on Maintenance!
Fleur de lis TT and Brachioplasty - Oct. 19, 2010 Breast reduction and scar revision August 2, 2011

ToNewBeginnings
on 7/28/11 6:17 am
I noticed you hadn't been on in a while. Can't think of a better place to hide out than Hawaii!
Linda G.
on 7/28/11 6:16 am - Burlington, Canada
Thanks everyone for your replies.  This gives me an idea of what to consider for the surgery.

Linda
DS Facts
on 7/28/11 7:49 am
Hi Linda,

I had my arms done a year ago. My before and afters are on my surgeon's web site http://www.ottawaplasticsurgery.com/photo-gallery/results.cf m?Category=6

My quotes are on my profile.

All the best!

ToNewBeginnings
on 7/28/11 10:43 am
Thanks for sharing those pics.
Linda G.
on 7/28/11 9:53 pm - Burlington, Canada
Thanks for sharing!  The results look fabulous!
Most Active
Recent Topics