Yummy Protein Powder

Panja
on 8/8/11 1:20 am - kingston, Canada

Okay, so at our Kingston meet and greet August 2...I couldn't remember the name of the powder I use. I have tried numerous kinds and this one is soo good. It 's chocolate!

It's at walmart and called Body Fortress, it's a whey isolate, has 30 grams of protein per serving, 2g of carbs, 1g of sugar and .05 g fat and 130 calories.

I am unsure if you can get it anywere else as I haven't looked yet. But it's $24.00 at walmart (cheap comparing to most) it's about 25 servings (907g with 36g per serving).

Good luck..

Panja

"Everything Happens for a reason"             www.kidzlifechildcare.vpweb.ca       
weightlossdreamer
on 8/8/11 3:55 am - Canada
Thanks  -  good to know.
Margaret
weightlossdreamer
on 8/8/11 3:55 am - Canada
Thanks  -  good to know.Margaret
Nathalie_Can
on 8/8/11 3:55 am
do we find it where the water bottles are?

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Kerry F.
on 8/8/11 5:11 am - Bolton, Canada
That's the same stuff I buy.  At my Walmart, it's in the pharmacy section, near the vitamins, Boost, etc.

Kerry

What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson   

Nathalie_Can
on 8/8/11 5:34 am
Perfect - Thank you !!!!

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Panja
on 8/8/11 7:33 am - kingston, Canada
Yup, Kerry said it, by the vitamins, and it is soooo good...!! 

Panja
"Everything Happens for a reason"             www.kidzlifechildcare.vpweb.ca       
melissac1981
on 8/8/11 12:18 pm - Canada
thanks so much..been struggling with this whole protein thing..most of them are gross! but will definitly give this one a try!
ty much!

Mary A.
on 8/8/11 11:04 pm
thanks for sharing your recommendation...I do have one that I use, but am always willing to find another brand....especially if it's economical

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

runjoeyrun16
on 8/8/11 11:08 pm
i buy the body fortress whey isolate as well. it is absolutely everything i need a protein powder: 30 grams of protein per scoop, low calorie and carb count, excellent price, great taste..

i always have a chocolate and a vanilla creme on hand. the vanilla creme tastes a lot like coconut to me, so i love it! i often make a vanilla pudding, mixed with a scoop of the protein powder. it's awesome!
August 20th, 2009 - Referral for WLS from family doctor
May 17th, 2010 - Orientation at Windsor Hospital
May 26th, 2010 - Appointment with nurse and SW
June 1st, 2010 - Appointment with NUT and doctor
August 31st, 2010 - Follow up with SW, NUT and doctor
October 7th, 2010 - Surgical Education Class
November 2nd, 2010 - Consultation with Dr. Jules Foute Nelong
December 21st, 2010 - SURGERY DAY!
Most Active
Recent Topics