Burlington/Hamilton New WLS Support Group

Linda G.
on 9/2/11 9:22 am - Burlington, Canada
Hello!  We are a NEW group starting up in September 2011.  Our first meeting will be on Saturday September 24th, at 10:00 a.m.  until noon.  We will be using the community room in the Halton Police Services station located at 3800 Southampton Blvd in Burlington.  (QEW to Walkers Line, north to Southampton)  We have been asked to park on the road.  Handicap parking is available.  Please come out and join us so we can create a much needed peer support group in our area.  I am also looking for volunteers to help out with such things as clothing exchange, member lists and other projects as we build

Thanks so much!
Linda
Lizzie54
on 9/2/11 12:06 pm - Canada
Hi Linda,
I am very new to this forum (first post) and I wold love to be part of the Burlington group. I live 5 minutes from the location. I haven't had my surgey yet..Been through all the appoitments, just waiting to hear back. I have marked this date in my calendar.
Linda G.
on 9/2/11 7:53 pm - Burlington, Canada
Hi Lizzie!  Awesome!  So far it is you and me! (lol) I am sure that there are more people out there that will be looking for a peer support group.  Thanks for letting me know you are interested.  Where are you having your surgery?
Linda
lexxiblue
on 9/3/11 6:07 am
RNY on 01/11/12
hi linda
i like to attend the various support groups.. count me in.. and i have room for 2 in my car if anyone from hamilton would like to go.. drop me a note!!
take care of you
deb
ps.. i'm at the age where "old timers" is setting in and i'll need a reminder i'm sure when the date is closer!!
Linda G.
on 9/3/11 10:34 am - Burlington, Canada
Hi Lexiblue!  I look forward to meeting you and any guests you can pick up along the way!  I will repost on here closer to the date as a reminder.
Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics