Mindful Eating

ShrinkingHopefully
on 10/2/11 2:55 pm
 Well I now have a functional band with proper fill...took a long time to find it....I now have all the tools I am going to get in terms of what is outside. Now I am going to work on my head.  My biggest problem is food addiction and just long time behavior. I need to change my relationship with food, how i eat..well everythingggggg.  So I did some research and I am signed up for a mindful eating group in Toronto.  Once a week I am tracking to the big city to learn how to eat again.  I will share info here and there as I do my learnin.

Cheers!
Monica M.
on 10/2/11 7:34 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
that sounds awesome!!! Good for you.

ToNewBeginnings
on 10/2/11 8:37 pm
Sounds positive. Good Luck.
Brenda T.
on 10/2/11 9:21 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
That's great, keep us posted.
I have been doing the same thing with trying to retrain my brain. I am pre op and hope to get a jump on my thought process.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

JenH1969
on 10/2/11 10:57 pm - Brighton, Ontario, Canada
Retraining our brain- that is the biggest part of the battle- I am working on the same thing right now- we have to keep our eye on the prize

SMILES~JEN 
SW-296 lbs,CW-240 lbs,GW-150 lbs
               ~Don't let what you want NOW affect what you want MOST~
                                           WE CAN DO THIS!!

flyingwoman
on 10/2/11 11:06 pm
The MB-EAT with the Toronto mindfulness Clinic, I'm on that too!
kellybelly333
on 10/2/11 11:16 pm - Toronto, Canada
It's a tough tough process. I'm guessing that I will be at it for the rest of my life.

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

ShrinkingHopefully
on 10/3/11 1:03 am
 Flying - that is the one, are you starting the OCT 11 group?
Terry45
on 10/3/11 2:42 am

Good for you! I am jealous you have a group like this to go too! Bravo!

Cheers and I will follow your posting for sure!

Terry45

Most Active
Recent Topics