Guess What?

maxlake
on 10/19/11 2:03 am - Canada
Yes I got my call from St.Joe's.  Will be having my surgery on November 18th.  Was shaking as we were talking.  Thought I would start to cry.  Birthday is November 21, so is a great birthday present for me.  Start my optifast next Wednesday for 3 weks.  Wonder how much I will drop from being on that?  Saw that some of you dropped a lot and other not too much.  In my excitement, I forgot to ask who the doctor would be.  I am all in a dither now.  LOL got to do this got to do that. Now I will say my journy has started. Joyce

Megan M.
on 10/19/11 2:11 am - Canada
Woohoo!  Great news!  What about Robin?

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Robin H.
on 10/19/11 6:01 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
Nope no news but mom is way more urgent to get it done than me I will wait gladly to see her get it done

Robin

maxlake
on 10/19/11 6:51 am - Canada
I did ask about my daughter..she said there was another from Thunder Bay but didn't say any more, because she was still setting up appointments and surgery.  told her it would be of great help if we could go together. Thanks for your support. Joyce

Robin H.
on 10/19/11 9:18 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
 hey you didn't tell me that lets hope 

Brenda T.
on 10/19/11 2:13 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
that's awsome!! Congrats.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

maxlake
on 10/19/11 6:52 am - Canada
Thanks Brenda. Joyce

baileyj
on 10/19/11 2:17 am - Canada

That's great news!! I know how you feel because my birthday was July 29th and my surgery was July 4 so best birthday present ever !

Don't stress to much about losing weight on Optifast. You will lose some weight but the primary reason for Optifast is to shrink your liver prior to surgery. The surgery will than be your tool to loose the weight and believe me if used correctly it will work !!!

Good luck on your new journey, and hang on because it will be a wild ride.....

Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maxlake
on 10/19/11 6:54 am - Canada
Thanks so much for the cheers.  I see you are half way there WTG! Joyce

Monica M.
on 10/19/11 2:22 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
That's awesome, Joyce! congrats on getting your date.

Most Active
Recent Topics