Still here...

Sirene
on 10/26/11 12:12 am - Ottawa, Canada
I promise I am not one of the ones that was comepletely obsessed with these boards when I was pre-op only to completely disappear immediately post-op!!! I am still here...I promise.

It's been a rough week, is all.

Jennifer  

Brenda T.
on 10/26/11 12:15 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
AWw poor girl, I'm sorry it's been a tough week, it will get better from here. But so glad you stopped in and posted. I like updates.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

jdance
on 10/26/11 12:16 am - Canada
Me too,
Post op we just have more energy and are not sitting in front of a computer all the time. I never post on the weekends, I'm always out and about doing fabulous things with fabulous people. ha ha. Just have way too much energy.

but I keep coming back to pay it forward.

J

sam1am
on 10/26/11 12:18 am
I hope that handsome, charming husband of yours (at least thats what he told us), is taking good care of you!

I hope the rough spots are behind you!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Karen M.
on 10/26/11 12:20 am - Mississauga, Canada
It's good to see you posting Jennifer.  You hang in there - it gets a little better everyday. xo

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

BrigitteD
on 10/26/11 12:24 am - Sumerstown, Canada

Sorry it's been rough but very happy to hear from you!  Glade that you will still be posting!

Highs weigh   241                                      Referal: November, 2010
Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

Nathalie_Can
on 10/26/11 1:00 am
here comes my 2 cents on this....lol

You should never have to fear if you post enough or not.  There were too many comments on this...this forum is supposed to be a positive thing for everyone and we can tell that people didn't like it either because from time to time, we can see that people apologize for not posting as much.  You should post or comment on threads as you are please and no one should have a say if its enough or not.  This is supposed to be a good place, not hesitation on what others will think about us posting frequently or not.

I had to say something because I felt like you but NOT anymore.  If people are checking if I'm posting enough or not, you are waisting your time, not mine.

I really hope your week will look up from this point on.  If it doesn't and want to share, we can try and cheer you up as so many people are amazing at doing!
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Robin H.
on 10/26/11 1:11 am - Thunder Bay, Canada

sam1am
on 10/26/11 1:47 am

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Karen M #2
on 10/26/11 1:09 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 04/20/10 with

HW-328/SW-309/CW-163/GW-160
Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.  - Robert Collier

Follow me on Twitter!: Karen_M_2

Most Active
Recent Topics