Genie Bras

Brenda T.
on 11/16/11 4:58 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Hello ladies, was wondering if any of you have tried the Genie Bras and what you like of them.  I know they come in my size and they look comfy.....

Any imput would be appreciated.
thanks.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Manda M.
on 11/16/11 5:05 am
 They seem too good to be true!
http://pouchgirlrny.blogspot.com  -- My thoughts and experience so far post RNY!!

stewartjackie
on 11/16/11 5:42 am - Pickering, Canada
I tried them for my disabled sister that I'm caregiver for, I bought the size they indicated and she couldn't even get it over her head. Perhaps too good to be true, itsn't!!

(deactivated member)
on 11/16/11 7:32 am - Guelph, Canada
 my boss has them and LOVES them...but they dont keep the girls supported... she looks kinda saggy.. they would be good for a sports bra but not an everyday thing...

my boss says you need to step into them and pull them up over your hips NOT over the head...considering I am 2 sizes larger on the bottom than I am on top I really cant see them working for me
Ashley T.
on 11/16/11 11:49 am - London, Canada
RNY on 08/09/12
 My co-worker bought one in her size, and it fit our other co worker who is about half the size of the one who bought it. I would say they kind of fail.

SandpaperSandy
on 11/16/11 8:26 pm - Kitchener, Canada
they are not an everday bra or a sports bra - they give no support during a work out 

they are ok to sleep in, but that is it.
Patti K.
on 11/20/11 12:02 am - Kingston On, Canada
Hi Brenda...I didn't anwser you when you first posted this, cause I couldn't!!  lol....but now I can...I had ordered the 6 Genie's from the home shopping channel a couple of weeks ago, and I just got them on Friday..walked home from the post office and put the beige one on!!  Love them!!  I don't have big boobs now (actually never really did), I watched the full half hour on how to measure etc...I ordered the large...perferct for me...I really like that there is no wire, I had surgery and have a  C shaped scar under my Rt side and boob, so its important that I don't wear wire...so I'm very pleased to be able to wear them every day...I also like the choice of the 3 colours too....Patti K.

Brenda T.
on 11/20/11 12:56 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
I'm so glad you like them.  Did you get the ones that have the optional padding?  How are they for supporting the girls? (boobs) lol

Thanks for the reply.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Patti K.
on 11/20/11 10:15 am - Kingston On, Canada
Hi Brenda...yes...the ones I ordered do have the extra padding...kinda nice for t-shirts and sweaters...my girls don't need too much support...so these are perfect!!  Patti K.

Most Active
Recent Topics