Does TWH always do scopes?

Brenda T.
on 11/24/11 9:01 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Just curious.... and if they don't always do it, what makes them decide to?

Thanks.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

pinkjellybean
on 11/24/11 9:11 am - Canada
VSG on 01/25/12
TWH orders all tests based on a individual basis - a lot of people if not most people do not have the scope test done.

SURGERY at Toronto Western Hospital - VSG JANUARY 25th, 2012!!

5'9 - HW - 390 SW - 368.8  GW - 150

Brenda T.
on 11/24/11 9:15 am, edited 11/23/11 9:16 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Thanks for answering.

All the best at your appointment tomorrow!!! Will you get your surgery date?

edited to ask, where do you park when you go to twh?

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Manda M.
on 11/24/11 10:03 am
We parked at McDonald's across the street.
http://pouchgirlrny.blogspot.com  -- My thoughts and experience so far post RNY!!

Brenda T.
on 11/24/11 10:06 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
How much was the parking there?  And can you park all day?  Thanks.

PatXYZ
on 11/25/11 4:30 am
If you park at the McD's while you aren't using McD's, they may have parking enforcement issue a ticket on your car for parking on their private property without their consent. It's a $30 ticket. You'd be better off to find a lot to park in, as you can on use the on street parking in Toronto for 3 hours max in the same spot. Sorry I don't know about any lots in the area other than the hospital one though, as I take TTC. Maybe someone else is familiar with the lots in the area and their prices?
Brenda T.
on 11/25/11 4:56 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Well this is a parking lot that you grab a ticket thing to park, it just happens to be at the McDonalds.  So that isn`t reserved for just them right?

PatXYZ
on 11/25/11 5:52 am, edited 11/24/11 5:54 pm
Oh, I misunderstood. I thought it was a free lot at the McD's. You should be fine then!

I prosecute bylaw charges and often find that people misunderstand rules about parking in Toronto. People think if you park in a free public lot that as long as you patronize the business, you can leave the premises before or after and leave your car there for free - you can't and will get a ticket. It doesn't apply in this case, but just an FYI.

pinkjellybean
on 11/24/11 11:13 am - Canada
VSG on 01/25/12
On November 24, 2011 at 5:15 PM Pacific Time, Brenda T. wrote:
Thanks for answering.

All the best at your appointment tomorrow!!! Will you get your surgery date?

edited to ask, where do you park when you go to twh?
Thanks so much!  I can't believe it's tomorrow.... Eek!!  I should be getting my surgery date!  Feels unreal!! 

I live in Toronto very close to the hospital so I don't drive in - I take the TTC or walk if I'm coming from my work.

SURGERY at Toronto Western Hospital - VSG JANUARY 25th, 2012!!

5'9 - HW - 390 SW - 368.8  GW - 150

Dianadcr
on 11/24/11 9:35 am - Canada
I'm having my scope done on Monday at St Joe's. Not looking forward but I think it's mandatory here in Hamilton.
Most Active
Recent Topics