WHERE O WHERE ....

lexxiblue
on 12/20/11 4:12 am
RNY on 01/11/12
is Karen M???? anyone hear from Karen M????
Joyce J.
on 12/20/11 4:49 am - Scarborough, Canada
Hmmmmmm I wondered too. I once used my detective skills when she went missing, but lets not go there LOL

I'm sure she is just busy or maybe her hand is hurting again

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

sam1am
on 12/20/11 4:52 am
She takes little breaks now and again, especially when she's on vacation (that I've noticed anyway).  I'm sure she's alive, well, and busy!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Monica M.
on 12/20/11 4:59 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
she's hyper active on here when she's at work, cuz shes on the computer all day. When she's off, not so much, and i think she said she was off work for a bit? her wrist has been bothering her too.

lexxiblue
on 12/20/11 5:22 am
RNY on 01/11/12
just a little worried... that's all...
(deactivated member)
on 12/20/11 7:30 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
She is on holidays and seldom posts from home.  I am sure she is fine and well and will be back to posting once the holidays are over. It is the Christmas season after all and with days off, I'd not be online either.  LOL
Karen M.
on 12/21/11 3:45 am - Mississauga, Canada
Awwww..... here I am!  I've been sick since I started holidays and haven't felt like doing anything but laying on the couch. LOL  I see you got a date, since you're on Optifast!  Yay for you!!  xo  PM me if you need anything at all. :) 

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

lexxiblue
on 12/21/11 3:48 am
RNY on 01/11/12
geeees... sick??? awhhhhhh.... i just hadn't seen you around and well holidays are great but not when you're sick!! ratssss!!! have you heard about the job?? yes.. i'm on my way.. jan 11 is the big day!  and i'm enjoying the vanilla optifast without any flavouring.. altho ... i am missing chewing... my calcium has been a lifesaver... well... a tad anyways..but i must check to make sure it's the right one!  glad to see you online.. and take care of you!! we will talk soon!!!
Karen M.
on 12/21/11 3:54 am - Mississauga, Canada
I know right??  It happens every year when I go on holidays. LOL

We'll have a coffee night before your big day Deb. PM me your email and I'll send you a more detailed note.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Monica M.
on 12/21/11 5:20 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
we were about to send out the dogs...