i'm back

highlandbear
on 1/15/12 1:46 am - Canada
My computer went down before Christmas and I just got it back today. I have missed all of you and I do hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year.
 I have started my New Year off will a 22 day challenge whi*****ludes eating healthy and exercising every day for 1 hour. It is going well for me. I am on day 6 and today I am going ice skating for an hour. Hope I last and don't get to cold. I have started my training for the race around the Bay so that helps with me get in my exercises.
Karen if you read this I am sorry for not getting the pictures to you but I will I promise. I have my old computer back and once i am sure it is working all right I will get you those pictures. If you like you could e mail me your address and I will mail you them. Just let me know.
I just wanted to say how much I miss the support from this group and it is great to be back.
StevesGal
on 1/15/12 2:04 am - Hamilton, Canada
I was wondering what happened to you.  Good to see you're back with us.

You're doing the Around The Bay Roadrace?  Good for you!  I'll be cheering you on ... from the comfort of my warm office desk.

See you at the next coffee night.

Beth

Former RNY patient revising to Sleeve then DS.
Appts: Dietitian - January 21/19; July 16/19, August 13/19, September 17/19, October 15/19; Social Worker: August 23/19; DS Orientation: March 20/19; Internist: September 30/19; Surgeon: November 13/19 (signed consent).
Surgery Date: February 28/20.

MY RNY DIDN'T FAIL ME - I FAILED IT.

highlandbear
on 1/15/12 4:37 am - Canada

Yes I have signed up for around the bay race and I must be crazy. It was so cold on Sat. running.  I wi**** was in warmer weather. I will be at the next coffee night for sure. I missed the last one so I want to be there this time.

StevesGal
on 1/15/12 7:55 am - Hamilton, Canada
I missed it, too.  I was so busy baking and getting ready for Xmas, I just collapsed on the couch that night (actually, every night that week!).

See you then.
Brenda T.
on 1/15/12 3:57 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Great to have you back!!

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

charm64
on 1/15/12 6:23 am - Cambridge, Canada
 Great to see you posting!  Love the 22 day challenge.

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

(deactivated member)
on 1/16/12 1:51 am - Canada
Welcome back!
Most Active
Recent Topics