Blisters....

lexxiblue
on 1/31/12 7:01 pm, edited 1/31/12 8:08 pm
RNY on 01/11/12
Anyone get blisters on the roof of your mouth??  Dry skins??  And will my "pipes' ever work normally?  I'm 3 weeks out, can now add oatmeal, yougurt & cream soups to my diet... but don't want to do the milk of magensia again!  senokot seems to be working but the pipes don't want to "release"... it hurt's so much!!
Karen M.
on 1/31/12 9:13 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Don't know about the bathroom issue, but the sore mouth could be from not getting enough fluids into you.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

lexxiblue
on 1/31/12 9:20 pm
RNY on 01/11/12
thanks for replying Karen!! hope the new job is all you expected it to be!!!  
there's no pain.. just a few blisters around the my top teeth ??? best way to describe it i guess! 
the only pain is in my a$#hole! but i've taken enough stuff to blow up the suez canal... so when she blows.. look out!!!!  "when" being the key word here!!
anything about the dry skin????  
StaceyP_Kingston
on 1/31/12 9:27 pm - Canada
Hello

You should have a doctor look at your mouth, it might not be blisters. My son had something called hand, foot and mouth disease and it looked like tiny white blisters. He had to have medication to clear it up.

Doesn't hurt to get it checked out.

Feel better.
Stacey P
A T.
on 1/31/12 9:29 pm - Hamilton, Canada
 Hey

Sorry to hear you still have problems.  I did as well at your stage.  I used a saposatory had to.

Hope this helps

Allison

lexxiblue
on 2/2/12 11:32 am
RNY on 01/11/12
hiya allison
got the pipes working again... but seems like every other week ... friggin.. so gonna take benefibre daily along with a stool softener.. cuz when she blows it hurts like hell! 
take care of you
deb
Monica M.
on 1/31/12 9:41 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
sounds like it could be canker sores. Keep drinking lots. Rinse your mouth with warm sal****er.

You might need a suppository to get things moving.

GD6
on 2/1/12 1:53 am - Hamilton, Canada
 It took me a year to get "regular" but I take a stool softener daily.
Yasmeen  (aka thread killer!)  

5'6.5" - HW 239.4 / SW 226.8 (Feb 5, 2010) / GW 120 (Jan 6, 2011) / LW 116.8 

leap
on 2/2/12 11:40 am - Canada
six prunes a day will do the job very well and lots of water.
leap         
lexxiblue
on 2/2/12 7:07 pm
RNY on 01/11/12
i so love prunes and prune juice (not sure of the sugar content there)... but... can't do solid foods yet! and having difficulty getting in my 8 cups of fluids now... but thanks for the advice!