The proof is in the protein pudding...

Toni B.
on 2/12/12 12:15 am - Sudbury, Ontario
RNY on 01/19/12
Ok, so I may not feel like I am losing weight lately, when the scale only moved 2.6lbs this past week...

BUT...the proof that my RNY is working, is in the protein pudding as they say...

Check out my old measurements, and my new ones... I have lost 16 inches since January 1st!

OLD                    NEW                  TOTAL LOSS
NECK:                16"                       15.5"                   0.5"              
BICEP:               16"                        14"                         2"
CHEST:              55"                        50"                         5"
FOREARM:        11.5"                     10.5"                     1"
WAIST:                53"                        52"                       1"
HIPS:                   58.5"                     55.5"                     3"
THIGH:                29.5"                      27"                     2.5"
CALF:                 18.5"                      17.5"                     1"

Toni..."Bravery is not the absence of fear, but the will to overcome it"
 www.fatgirlchangingherworld.com Twitter:@fatgirlchanging
   Surgery JAN. 19th, 2012 Down 120 lbs & 75 inches @ my last Weigh in!!!!  
Fat Girl Changing her World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Brenda T.
on 2/12/12 1:31 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Oh Toni you are doing great!!! And I think you are right on schedule with a stall, many look to have one around 3 weeks or so.
Great job

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Dianadcr
on 2/12/12 1:38 am - Canada
Good idea about doing measurements. Your results are outstanding in such a short period of time. My proof in the "protein pudding" was in a pair of skinny pants that I bought on my shopping trip in the states. At Christmas could not get them to do up. Today I put them on and they are comfy and don't bother my inscisions at all. So there you go inspire of the stall.
  Diana

sam1am
on 2/12/12 1:53 am
Toni, 2.6 lbs is quite good, I fear your expections are a little high.  

The loss in inches is great!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

northernlight
on 2/12/12 4:57 am - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Way to go, Toni! Those numbers definitely tell the story! Hey, even 2.6 lbs is a victory in my books! Celebrate even the small losses and don't panic if you stall - it won't last.....

Deb

HeySher
on 2/12/12 5:46 am - Scarborough, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12
 I only lost 2 lbs or so this past week as well and thought, what's up with that.  I did not do any measurements but I have noticed a huge difference in the way my clothes fit, also so many activities are much easier now and we have only just begun.......

Referred: Dec 15/10           Orientation: Jun 14/11          Nurse: Jun 23/11
Social Worker: Sep 7/11   Nutrition Class: Sep 28/11   Nutrition Assess: Oct 27/11
Psychiatrist: Nov 10/11     Surgeon: Dec 23/11               Surgery: Jan 20/12  
austinsgrandma
on 2/12/12 7:46 am
I am going to try and take measurements before my surgery to offset the stalls. WTG Toni!

Lynn in Ontario
banded Oct.19th 2012 and loving it.

(deactivated member)
on 2/12/12 7:58 am - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 05/25/12
You're doing great!!
Cammie S.
on 2/12/12 4:18 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 02/27/12
I am so glad you mentioned measurements. I would have forgotten to take them Pre-Op.

Thank you

Lynette1962
on 2/13/12 1:24 am - Whitby, Canada
And how does the hubby feel about you losing 5 inches off the girls ????? 

You are doing fabulous......keep up the great work...and as other's have said....2.6 pounds in 1 week is also good so don't dismiss it - they all add up.....

I have reached my goal weight ..... and LOVE my RNY !!!!!!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics