Need to vent...

Leanne1
on 3/6/12 9:01 pm - Newmarket, Canada
 My bf is being SUCH a jerk!!!

I'm seriously considering moving out! 

He's treating me poorly for no reason and no matter what  I do, it's not good enough.  I try and try but gets me nowhere :( 

I'm very disheartened by all of this. I just don't know how much more of his BS I can take :(
Monica M.
on 3/6/12 9:09 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
Hugs, Leanne. men can be such jerks sometimes. You do what you need to do to keep sane.

Leanne1
on 3/6/12 9:13 pm - Newmarket, Canada
I just want to cry my eyes out! :(i 
Joyce J.
on 3/6/12 9:12 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Hi Leanne

Hugs my friend. It always feels better to vent.

You have to weigh your options and do what is best for you.

I'm here if ya need to chat

Take care
Keep your chin up

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Leanne1
on 3/6/12 9:15 pm - Newmarket, Canada
 Thank you Joyce! 
Dianadcr
on 3/6/12 9:31 pm - Canada
Leanne, I am so sorry. You had the strength and courage to make drastic changes to your body. Now You need to do what is best for your spirit. My prayers and thoughts are with you today.
  Diana

Catw
on 3/6/12 9:38 pm - Arnprior, Canada
Hi Leeanne,

Sorry you are having these problems.  Well, that he's having a problem.  If your best isn't good enough for him, then there is something wrong.

Not defending him, but if this is a sudden change, maybe something drastic has happened in another part of his life that he's taking it out on you.  If talking to him about it hasn't done anything, you could try counseling. Or if you need to move out, then you need to move out.  Whatever your decision is, we'll be here.

Cathy
morena8162
on 3/6/12 9:51 pm - Canada
Hi Leanne,

Sorry to hear you are going through this..  -

Relationships are never easy... it takes a constant effort on both sides to make it work.. and when only one person is making that effort.. this is where the struggles and battles usually begin.. 
like some of the other posters have said.. take the time to weigh the situation.. determine what is right for you.. what you are willing to accept, and what you are not..  - then make your decision..

I agree that something may be happening with him which may have some effect on his behavior..  however... this is definately NOT an excuse for him to treat you poorly!!

You are strong, you are beautiful... you dont need anyone to bring you down!..

Whatever your decision,  just know we are here for you... 

Gee..
Surgeon: March 02/12 Surgery: April 04/12
Looking forward to a brighter, healthier tomorrow ....  

350Ann180
on 3/6/12 9:58 pm - St. Williams, Canada
VSG on 05/02/12
Oh I am so sorry you are having to deal with this.  Relationships need to be mutually satisfying (sp?) and you deserve to be treated like the wonderful, beautiful, strong person you are. 

I agree with the others, take some time, weigh out your options.  Find someone to talk to - a councellor, a friend, your pastor/minister, - or even someone on the board.  You need someone to listen to you, you will come to the answers once you hear yourself talk.

Best of luck - remember you deserve the best!

dawn4511
on 3/6/12 10:23 pm - Niagara Falls, Canada
Hi Leanne
You are an amazing woman just from the few times we have interacted I can tell. You don't deserve someone treating you bad. You should be treated like the princess you are. Anyone who treats you bad shouldn't be worth your time. Now that my Dr Phil lecture it over......lol.

Sometimes you have to wonder about the people we fall in love with. You always have to do what's right for you. Best of luck going thru this tough time.

10/18/07 RNY ( hw 305 sw 290 lw 189ish) St Joe's 08/14/14 RNY reversal to sleeve. I survived 3 leaks,4 operations and a feeding tube.

Most Active
Recent Topics