30/30 Challenge - Update Day 11

trudylam
on 5/13/12 11:58 pm - Sudbury, Canada
I hope everyone had an amazing Mother's Day yesterday.  I got my exercise in yesterday by packing up 60 years worth of stuff out of my grandparents house.  It's amazing how much crap accumulates over time.  We found 236 pairs of shoes, over 400 purses, homemade preserves from 1994 and so many little treasures.  It was an emotional day but we got through it and we get to do it again when the dumpster shows up in 2 weeks.

This morning I started off by cleaning out my garage.  What a task!  It's so great to be able to do that stuff now though.  I used to find that I would get overheated so fast.  Now, I find that I get sweaty but I don't feel overheated.  I have some laundry and stuff to do today so hopefully I can get more exercise in later.  I have to take the kids to Pearson Intl. Airport to the WestJet hanger after school for a Beaver outing so that should be fun!  

See ya tomorrow for Day #12.  Keep shakin yer bacon! 
Monica M.
on 5/14/12 1:45 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
400 purses!!!! oh my god. That's what its gonna be like when my kids do this for me. Maybe even more shoes.

I'm sure that was a workout and a half (emotional as well as physical).

Have an awesome day, Trudy!

sam1am
on 5/14/12 1:56 am
Home sick, so no 30 minutes for me, call me a waaaaaaaaaambulance!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

highlandbear
on 5/14/12 10:40 am - Canada
 Today was riding bike to my clients and did a 45 muscle work out in the gym. Easy day for me. Tomorrrow is the busy day.
Most Active
Recent Topics