New me, new job, new hair, new hope

Robin H.
on 6/1/12 2:54 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
hello all just a quick update.  Sorry for not posting more often but as the weather warms I have had little time at the computer.  So after haveing a bit of a stall for about 4 weeks things seem to be moving again.  A few NSV's though include jogging 1.2 km, well it was truely amazing and have decided to invest in a great sports bra befor trying again lol, but the point is I DID it!  Have been walking lots and not hitting the pool or gym as much but enjoying the outdoors is more fun. 

So as many of you know I was layed of in March and well I have a great exciting new job that I started last week.  I am the new Aboriginal Women's Help Line Coordinator for Northern Ontario.  It is a brand new project that I am doing from the ground up and very exciting.  I changed my hair colour and the compliments lately have been amazing.  I have included a picture of my new hair to show you.  I am feeling great and doing well.  I have my 6month check up at the end of this month and am excited to see where things are at according to thier scale and measurements. 

Thunder Bay has been beaten down by recent rain fall and many are going through dificult times dealing with major flood damage.  I have to say that I was blessed in having minimal water come into my house but my heart is heavy for the many affected in my community.  But is very proud of her city for raising $250,000 in only 12 hours for the flood victims as many of the residents that were affected did not have flood insurance. 

Robin

northernlight
on 6/1/12 2:59 am - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Congratulations on the new job, Robin - it sounds wonderful! It looks as though things are going well for you these days. I love the new hair colour - it really suits you!

Deb

Robin H.
on 6/1/12 3:05 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
Thanks Deb, congrats on your surgery and I hope your recovery is going well!

Tanya T.
on 6/1/12 3:03 am
You look fabulous!!  Congratulations on the new job!

Tanya

Robin H.
on 6/1/12 3:04 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
oh my Tanya you are so slim in your avatar barely recognized you ! thanks

Robin

Tanya T.
on 6/1/12 3:37 am
Ahh, Thanks Robin!!  I am where you were the scale hasn't moved in a very long time.

Tanya

Hannahmumma03
on 6/1/12 3:03 am - Oshawa Ontario, Canada
Congrats to you on everything!! Way to go Thunder Bay!

Referral August 18th 2011               Orientation Dec 7th 2011
SW Jan 12 2012                                  Nurse Jan 12 2012
Nut. Class Feb 8th 2012                  Psych  May 16th 2012
Dietician May 16th 2012                   Meet The Surgeon Sept 21 2012
PATTS: November 19th 2012           Surgery: November 29th 2012

My Angel is: Brenda T. 

Robin H.
on 6/1/12 3:06 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
thanks

ToNewBeginnings
on 6/1/12 3:08 am
Having a job you are excited about is the *******ife is good. AND your hair looks great!

Robin H.
on 6/1/12 3:18 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
Thanks, yes the job will be a challenge but so definately up to it!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics