Today is a new day

hobbithands
on 6/6/12 5:41 am - Brussels, Canada
RNY on 05/30/12
 So I am feeling better. Almost human even.

I appreciate all the support you guys have given me. 
I am looking better, still like a gross junkie but my haemogloubin is holding steady at 97. So that is making huge strides in how I feel. My blood pressure is up to 105/76 sooo yay!!!

Vitamins are getting in everyday, protein not so much. I know I know I know I am trying I swear!!!
Haven't taken any pain killers since yesterday afternoon and that's going pretty well. 

So do I still regret this, yes. Is it all encompassing, no. However still something I regret. So to my own personal team of cheerleaders I adore you, I appreciate you and this would be 12 000 000x worse without you all in my corner.

niceeyes72
on 6/6/12 5:48 am - Cornwall, Canada
RNY on 03/23/12
Here's to hoping every day gets a little better! So that one day you too will love your RNY.... 
Big hugs

Tam
Highest Weight: 365lbs
Clinic Weight: 325lbs
Clinic goal:190 lbs
Current Weight: 176.4lbs
My goal:165lbs
Surgery: Dr. Yelle Ottawa on March 23, 2012

(deactivated member)
on 6/6/12 5:53 am
  This is as close to a cheerleader as I can find.

Glad you are getting and feeling better!
Btrue2u
on 6/6/12 6:00 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
I will have your back girl  

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

PatXYZ
on 6/6/12 5:59 am
Most days are going to get a little better slowly and you are doing fantastic! If you need the pain meds, take them. Rest and stay hydrated. You're doing great.
I had OHIP approved Duodenal Switch surgery with Dr. Dennis Hong at St. Joseph's Hamilton on March 7th, 2012. Want more information on the DS in Ontario? Send me a private message!
hobbithands
on 6/6/12 6:17 am - Brussels, Canada
RNY on 05/30/12
 how are your jaws? How are you feeling?

PatXYZ
on 6/6/12 1:30 pm
Like hell. I'm 2 weeks post-op today and I just want the pain to stop. I see the surgeon again Thursday morning.
I had OHIP approved Duodenal Switch surgery with Dr. Dennis Hong at St. Joseph's Hamilton on March 7th, 2012. Want more information on the DS in Ontario? Send me a private message!
hobbithands
on 6/7/12 12:24 am - Brussels, Canada
RNY on 05/30/12
 feel better! Good luck with the surgeon, I hope they can help with the pain.

birdiegirl
on 6/6/12 6:22 am

its tough the first month or so....but honestly it DOES get better...little by little...

There was another post today asking vets if things became second nature after awhile....and believe me they do...new habits form....life takes back its rhythm...

I know you are going to be posting how happy you are in the near future....hang in there!

Monica M.
on 6/6/12 8:28 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
hugs hugs and more hugs. You keep trying, that's all that we expect of you.

you can do hard things.

I know that you regret this, but, i think that that feeling will pass too.

Hugs.

Mon

Most Active
Recent Topics