Getting married OT NSV

linda11665
on 6/18/12 9:44 am - Ottawa, Canada
 So I am getting married on July 21st and August 17th will be my one year surgerversary...

I had bought a dress in February and was a size 14, which for me back in Feb was amazing...I went to the final fitting tonite and when she is done with all the alterations it will be a size 5/6.  Me a size 5/6 OMFG...I feel like a million dollars..I so love my RNY and I so love my new found body......

For those who are starting off, it may seem scary, but if you follow all THE RULES, you will love your body also...For those who are vets, THANK YOU for your insipiration and straight talk especially my BFF who also had the surgery three yearss ago...

And no it did not change the style of the dress...I love this seamstress she is amazing a miracle worker....

Thanks for hearing me out...I had a bad week, from my own mother and sister saying that they are tired of hearing about how skinny I am, that I am flunting my skinnyness in front of them!!!! Bagh...I love my body now after 42 years and have worked my ass off literaly everyday, running and working out with weights....I would like for them to try that!!!!!

I may not post often, but I read everyone's text and love to hear all the new and old stories...

Thank you for listening...

Linda

Choose love, power, and acceptance instead of what we default to which is fear, dependence, and intolerance
Moselle
on 6/18/12 10:02 am - Athens, Canada
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.  Looking forward to seeing the wedding photos.  Enjoy your success and flaunt what you worked hard to obtain.
Monica M.
on 6/18/12 10:38 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
congrats, Linda, absolutely want lots of wedding pics!!!

(deactivated member)
on 6/18/12 10:38 am - Straford, Canada
 Congrats on your upcomg nuptuals! Amazing results, you must be so proud!  Ian  
JJ_
on 6/18/12 10:40 am
Wooohooo!  Size 5/6!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding :) 

Judy
sam1am
on 6/18/12 11:05 am
 Big congratz on the wedding!  Sorry to hear about your mom and sis, jealousy is not pretty.

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

BluIzGal
on 6/18/12 11:42 am - Canada
RNY on 07/10/12
Congrats!

northernlight
on 6/18/12 12:20 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Congratulations Linda, on both your upcoming wedding and your fantastic weight loss & hot new size 5/6 body! You are going to take your fiance's breath away, I'll bet!

You have every right to be proud of the way you look now - you put in a lot of work to be where you are! Don't you let anyone rain on your parade, girl! I'm really sorry that your mother and sister would say such terrible things - are they perhaps just jealous of how well you look? The surgery may have started the ball rolling but you are the one who made it work for you so enjoy where you are today!

I'm sure that you will be a beautiful bride and I definitely want to see lots of pictures!!!!! All the best to you, Linda!

Deb

Btrue2u
on 6/18/12 12:41 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
Congrats and never mind your mum and sister they are just going to have suck lemons.  Great job  

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

BrigitteD
on 6/18/12 12:46 pm - Sumerstown, Canada
Congratulation on your wedding and all the hard work you did to be were you are today in your journey!

Highs weigh   241                                      Referal: November, 2010
Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

Most Active
Recent Topics