started opti...

maryjakedesa
on 7/16/12 9:30 am - Scarborough, Canada
Well day 1 of opti has come and gone...it wasn't too bad...now only 27 more days to go....lol
JJ_
on 7/16/12 9:44 am
Wow!  4 weeks of Optifast.  If day one was not too bad, then the rest should be easy.  Congrats.

Judy
Nathalie_Can
on 7/16/12 10:31 am
I lost 27lbs on 28 days so at the I told my husband....a lbs a day keeps the doctor away...lol
Hope its a walk in the park for you
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

starry957
on 7/16/12 11:55 am
I just read the info from Humber RIver and it "says"? 6 weeks optifast - is this really true or is it maybe just standard info that they modify depending on patients?  Anyone know?  6 weeks seems excessive to me, especially given what I've been reading on here.....
Kerry

January 8th, 2013 - VSG with Dr Paul Sullivan (St Joe's Toronto)

Btrue2u
on 7/16/12 1:16 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
No its not 6 weeks as a rule it's a week for every 100lbs so 300lbs =3weeks

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

starry957
on 7/16/12 1:30 pm
thank you ma'am..I figured that wouldn't be quite right....it was in my info package from Humber...I was thinking that could be horrendous....6 wks.

January 8th, 2013 - VSG with Dr Paul Sullivan (St Joe's Toronto)

Shar eD
on 7/16/12 12:02 pm
I didn't mind optifast, especially when I played with flavours and used my Beach milkshake machine.  It helped with the hunger.  Good luck.
tbtilalaf
on 7/16/12 12:49 pm
I am on day 12 with my last day being Wednesday (surgery Thursday) I found the first week was very hard, hungrey all the time, now the 2nd week is better maybe I am adjusting but getting a weird taste in my mouth, I read somewhere that it means that it's working...To keep busy and get some crunch, try making crystal light ice cubes that is what I am doing it helps to get the water in too!Keep up with the water as it also helps with hunger.
Good Luck!
Melissa!

Melissa!

Surgery was July 19 2012, and I am doing great!! Only one regret....wish I did this years ago!!!!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE CENTURY CLUB!

Most Active
Recent Topics