6 month before and after pics

Tammy G.
on 7/31/12 2:22 am - London, Canada
RNY on 01/25/12
 Hey All,

Just thought that I would post my pics of my progress so far.....it's hard to believe that 6 months has passed by so quickly.....so many things are for the better!!  I have had an uncomplitcated recovery and things are pretty straight forward.  I have lost 85lbs since surgery and a total of 131 since beginning my journey last August with TWH.  With 80lbs still to go until I hit my goal I can't imagine how much easier things will be.  I started off in a size 28 pant and I am now in an 18 and a size 4x top and now I take an xl.....can't wait to see what size I will finish off at.....here's hoping to a size 10 or 12!!

Here's a pic of me last July 1st

This is me today!!

Tammy 

jewel-twin
on 7/31/12 2:32 am - Canada
you look GREAT! Way to go! Awesome work.
Penny J.
on 7/31/12 2:36 am - Canada
RNY on 08/10/12
Good for you!!!  You look great!  Very inspiring!
onehotmom
on 7/31/12 2:54 am
WOW, no really I mean SUPER WOW! you look great! I was thinking about you the other day & wondering how you were doing! You look fantasti****ep up the good work!
A.    
Tammy G.
on 7/31/12 10:58 am - London, Canada
RNY on 01/25/12
 Thanks Adele, it is coming off slowly but surely!!

Tammy 

(deactivated member)
on 7/31/12 3:29 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12
Looking Awesome.
CdnGal
on 7/31/12 3:48 am - Canada
Congrats! You look awesome!

RYMEBE73
on 7/31/12 4:53 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15
Wow, you look great!! Congratulations!  Way to work your WLS!!

Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things.  It just means you have to accept what happened and continue LIVING  

sam1am
on 7/31/12 5:08 am
Oh Tammy! Look at you go, girl!  Big congratz!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Nathalie_Can
on 7/31/12 5:11 am
You look amazing, well done!!!
All the best for your next 80
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Most Active
Recent Topics