Registry phone number / checking up on status

theadmin1
on 8/1/12 12:50 pm - Belleville , Canada
I hear alot of people talking about calling to see where they are on the wait list and about movijg up the list, asking about cancelations etc..
Does anyone have the number so I can start the process of harrassing ...I mean calling to see where I fall in the que...

I enjoy this forum, I check it most everyday to read all the new posts ...lots of issues and questions that I need to know about and here.. great feedback, VERY supportive and motiviating.
thanks
Btrue2u
on 8/1/12 2:00 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
Do you know what centre you are at ?

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

Julia P.
on 8/1/12 10:17 pm - Canada
RNY on 10/16/12
If you haven't yet been assigned a centre, the best way to follow up is by sending an e-mail to:
[email protected] 
You'll get an auto-response that they won't follow up on individual patient inquiries, but there is a wonderful woman named Jaclyn who monitors this address.  She should respond to you, and was very helpful.  I gave her my full name and date of birth, health card number and my family doctor's name, and she was able to tell me when my referral hit the registry's database, and which hospital I was referred to (which was good because it didn't end up being the hospital I had assumed it would be using my postal code!).  At that point, I was able to call the bariatric centre of the hospital I was referred to, and follow-up on my status with them.

Good luck!

Referral - December 2011 * Orientation TWH - March 13th, 2012 * Nurse Practitioner - April 17th, 2012 * Nutrition Class - April 17th, 2012 * Social Worker - April 24th, 2012 * Dietician - May 1st, 2012 * Psych - May 1st, 2012 * Surgeon - August 17th, 2012 * PATTS - Sept. 12th, 2012 * SURGERY TEGH, Dr. Cyriac - October 16th, 2012

Starting Weight - 320 lbs   *   Current Weight - 178 lbs  *  Goal Weight - 165 lbs 

Most Active
Recent Topics