How Long

debra197630
on 9/20/12 3:13 pm - Canada
 I just went today to ottawa for my dietician appointment now just waiting for my appointment for the nutrition class.. just wondering how long will i have to wait for that appoinment,,,, and how long after that will i wait for the call from the surgeon .... If aNYONe knows please let me know
ShallowGirl
on 9/20/12 3:15 pm - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12
You can check people's signatures, a lot of that information is recorded there.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

JJ_
on 9/20/12 3:31 pm
I would call the front desk at the WMC and ask that question.  What you are looking for is the CURRENT wait times.  The education class and the appointment to meet the surgeon are usually given out at the same time.

Good luck!

Judy
debra197630
on 9/20/12 3:43 pm - Canada
 In ottawa,, cause i asked the front desk and the girl said she didnt know when it will be

sexybeaches_1
on 9/20/12 5:19 pm - Canada
Are you talking about the pre-surgery info session. They book them at least once a week and there is at least 20 people per class.
debra197630
on 9/20/12 6:12 pm - Canada
 No im talking about the nutrition class,, that they give u before ur surgery
JJ_
on 9/21/12 1:28 am
The pre-surgery education class covers the post-surgery nutrition, vitamins and the psychology around post-surgery life.

Liv2ride63
on 9/21/12 7:42 am - tweed, Canada
im having mine done at ottawa to ,,,referral june 2011 ,,,orientation aug 19 2011,,,then i didnt get a call til may 2012 to meet the nurse ,,june i did nutritionist/behaviourist via video chat ,,july stomach ultra sound ,,august phycologist..surgery class sept 5th , met the surgeon sept 6th ,,,just got my call a couple days ago for my surgery date oct 15th , start my opti monday ,,,good luck i know waiting is hard and frustrating but eventually we get there
Most Active
Recent Topics